Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Getting Into Your Pants: Survey

Replies

• shazzannon
    shazzannon Posts: 117 Member
    D. I wear dresses almost exclusively when I'm not in PJ's (which are elastic). I have one pair of jeans that never get worn, and a pair of black pants that I will be burning in effigy when I start my new job on the 3rd. Joining the effigy pile will be my name tag and the oh so flattering white oxford shirts I had to wear.

Thrift stores are baller too. Even musicians think so!
  • alwaysdance
    alwaysdance Posts: 20 Member
    I just go naked all the time. Otherwise, what's the point of losing weight?

Perfect!
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    C fits the best, I guess. I wear them until either my wife or some random female coworker just looks at me and says "Dude...new pants. You need them."

This works for both directions. :smile:
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    For the first time in my life I've started wearing belts. I'll go get new jeans at thrift stores once mine get too baggy. Although I did buy a few new pairs of pants to treat myself, but unfortunately they're getting too baggy now too. It probably doesn't help that I like skinny jeans and they go from being tight (when I buy them) to pretty loose and it's not a look that I like...
    I never had clothes from a smaller size - I lived in denial for a long time and I've never been this small before. Well maybe in elementary school.
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    D. I only wear sundresses, skirts and yoga pants. :)
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    B - I have saved most of my clothes from my 118 lbs days in the vague hope of being able to wear them again one day. Back down into the mediums that I had saved, so progress!
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    I've definitely gone for A and C but in the end though a popular vote I brought some new pants :-)
  • This post has my name all over it LOL...

I'll go with C..just to be cost efficient! :glasses:
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    flowers and chocolate will do it

or beer

or deadlifting

or saying hi
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    flowers and chocolate will do it

or beer

or deadlifting

or saying hi
    -goes to spam profile with hi-
    HIIII <3
  • love2lift_85
    love2lift_85 Posts: 356 Member
    B, if I have happen to have a small size around... different brands run a little different, so sometimes I'm a 5 in one size and an 8 in another. Who knows. Or C, because I don't keep that many pairs of pants around. Especially if they don't fit anymore!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    F. die alone
  • Sarahmarshwiggle
    Sarahmarshwiggle Posts: 67 Member
    I tighten my belt until they definitely don't fit me, then buy new ones :) though I generally always have something stored to shrink into :)
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    D. Yoga pants
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Very disappointed by this thread. I was thinking it was something else.

I wait until there are a couple of sizes to jump down, and then go shopping again... at the Salvation Army store. I'm only going to be in them for a couple of months. There is no point in spending a lot of money on new clothes.
  • Iwantchange_22
    Iwantchange_22 Posts: 49 Member
    A, i commit like a sir.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Pants?

Oh. Is that what I'm doing wrong?
  • Fiery_Vixen
    Fiery_Vixen Posts: 795 Member
    I have so many different sizes of clothes (because I never get rid of any) so I just go looking for the next smaller sizes
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    ...all she has to do is buy me dinner first!

bazinga.gif
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Go naked!

Or buy new pants.