3 weeks in to MFP and need some support

Options
Hi all. I am 3 weeks in to my journey and still have 30 ish pounds I want to lose. this is the point in a weight loss journey where I go astray. I would really appreciate some friends to keep me accountable and for motivation so I can continue on and be successful..

Replies

• hughjass783
    hughjass783 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Looking for other members to keep me motivated and accountable!
  • DebCor13
    Options
    feel free to add me and anyone else. :D
  • Elayne10
    Elayne10 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you a friend request!
  • CariDani
    Options
    feel free to add me, and anyone else! =)
  • 123stefania
    123stefania Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can had me too. Just stating MFP its been only 8 days...I try to stay focused, its hard, I have 40 lbs, after 2 pregnancies and some lazyness fro:bigsmilem me...NOW its time to CHANGE for good :bigsmile:
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    If, after three weeks, you often go astray, I'd re-examine what you are doing. Are you giving up all the food you like? Being too restrictive or thinking you need to kill yourself exercising? If each day contains pleasurable eating and moderate exercise, you will be able to continue.

There is no reason that losing weight has to be tortuous.
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    <--- obsessive poster / offensive commenter. Feel free to send a FR if that's what's missing from your mix.
  • reeny34
    reeny34 Posts: 72
    Options
    I am almost in my third week and have 55lbs to lose.

I'll send you a friend request. Anyone else feel free to add me :happy:
  • johnny7625
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Suzibluski
    Suzibluski Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!! The positive people here is astounding !!
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I wish you success and hope you enjoy being with MFP. I'm pretty much at goal but on daily to log my food and exercise. Happy to be your friend if you would like to add me for support :flowerforyou:
  • tsubaki4
    Options
    It's really hard when you first begin something like this but once you get over this hump, it'll become so much easier. Everything will just become a habit, second nature. Stay tough!
  • EuroDivas
    EuroDivas Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    If, after three weeks, you often go astray, I'd re-examine what you are doing. Are you giving up all the food you like? Being too restrictive or thinking you need to kill yourself exercising? If each day contains pleasurable eating and moderate exercise, you will be able to continue.

There is no reason that losing weight has to be tortuous.

This!!!