Before & After 1 year of Crossfit, Lifting, & Eating Clean!

Options

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Holy COW look at your shoulders!

You look incredible! :love: :love: :love:
  • ell_v131
    ell_v131 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Badass!

and you're gorgeous with no make up on, too !
  • all4my4girls
    all4my4girls Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    So wait, you only really lost 9 lbs? That is incredible to me. Goes to show you how important the strength training aspect really is! I am so impressed! I've thought about CF and going to a CF gym, but right now my budget doesn't allow for it, so I will stick with what I got. I'm a long ways off from rocking any kind of hot bod. LOL!

Congrats!!
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    Looking great. The shoulders are awesome! Congratulations!
  • iwantniceabs
    iwantniceabs Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Yeeeeah CrossFit! :) Great work!
  • 2Dozen
    2Dozen Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah, success stories!!!
  • frodopuppy
    Options
    Wow impressive you look amazing
  • jenniferswooten
    jenniferswooten Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • dbm037
    dbm037 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Starting to slowly eat clean but will start full force Monday.
  • gypsyGIRL159
    gypsyGIRL159 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    U R A total Rock Star!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!! EVERYONE SHOULD TAKE TO IT LIKE YOU DID.... AND BE A TOTAL SUCCESS!!! :flowerforyou: WTG!!!
  • SnicciFit
    SnicciFit Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look fantastic. I'm pretty sure CrossFit makes for fantastic looking @$$es! I've never liked mine until after I started doing CrossFit!
  • EB4life
    EB4life Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Well first of all commendable achievements and your pictures are awesome!! I find that with CrossFit, I needed to add cardio because I was gaining weight in my midsection, which is my trouble zone, so I have decided to add HIIT training and running in addition and only restrict CrossFit to 2-3 times a week. I only started crossfitting in September, but I noticed that by December -I was out for a whole month due to being sick and with the holidays my eating wasn't as clean as usual- that my midsection was getting out of control so that could be the reason, but at same time I feel like CF alone doesn't provide me w/ enough cardio and that is where I am lacking in order to lose the final 10 lbs or whatever extra fat I still have around my midsection. Having said that watching myself get stronger is the true rewards of CF. I love Crossfit & I only hope my results are just as fantabulous as yours 1 year in!
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I just started crossfit this month and would love to see similar results in a year!
  • deenaedwards
    Options
    how do you log crossfit into my fitness pal?
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    how do you log crossfit into my fitness pal?

I log it as circuit training
  • hstoblish
    hstoblish Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! So great to see all that hard work paying off.

(As for having to listen to those who don't like cross-fit, I totally get it. I can't eat dairy or I'll get cystic acne, and wheat makes me sick. So I more or less eat paleo and I try hard to ignore all the hate on for that diet on MFP. I do get the logic, but I look and feel so much better without processed foods).
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You look SO SO GOOD!!! I am truly inspired!! Keep up the good work!
  • eevincheezburger
    eevincheezburger Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your wonderful support!!
  • sarahwilliams0
    Options
    Wow, now that is inspiration right there! this is what I want to do, rather than focus on losing weight, focus on building strength! its hard to find what works for me but this is working for you! keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!