10 Day Transformation with Pics!

Options
sravenel
sravenel Posts: 39 Member
In just 10 Days I was able to shed 13.4 lbs, get rid of my headaches and sugar cravings, and I have more energy than I have had in years. I did this all with the 10 Day Celebrity Transformation. I ate clean, organic, non-gmo foods and drinks and I feel absolutely amazing. If you would have asked me last month if I ever thought I would be able to accomplish something like this I would have laughed at you. I am a huge fried food and sweet eating, soda loving, what's a vegetable again? type of eater, so this journey taught me so much about myself. I started my transformation on January 10th and weighed 168.4 lbs. I finished on January 20th and weigh 155 lbs. It is now 4 days post transformation and I am down another pound and I don't have any sweet or junk food cravings. Instead of drinking soda I am enjoying my water and I feel AMAZING!

b4def568-d9e8-4624-8768-a6be0a3506be_zpscd767cd0.jpg
14ee6ae9-5025-44f6-b03c-9bc950796fa1_zpse9f989dc.jpg

Replies

• MsWashi32
    MsWashi32 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    AWESOME work!!!!
  • Stephessor
    Stephessor Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! Keep up the good work.
  • craigheon
    craigheon Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    WOW! Good for you!
  • pmm76
    pmm76 Posts: 158
    Options
    Amazing!
  • the_Tallguy
    the_Tallguy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow good job. That's really awesome.
  • keegalie
    Options
    Wow that's awesome! You have the body I want! haha How tall are you?
  • jrfit79
    jrfit79 Posts: 30
    Options
    What kind of workouts were you doing along with your healthy foods? You look fantastic!
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    LOL 10 days huh. Alrighty then
  • VJC31524
    Options
    wow!
  • FabulouslyMade
    Options
    Wow!!!!
  • jeffpettis
    jeffpettis Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    ?...
  • NafisaT13
    Options
    I weigh exactly as you did, and is that how quickly it works? That's so awesome!!!
  • EatAllTheCake
    EatAllTheCake Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Let us know what happens when you get back to eating real food instead of meal replacement supplements. K thanks!
  • toddis
    toddis Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a sales pitch.

13 legit pounds would require ~4500 calorie deficit per day. So you'd have to not eat and exercise say 2 hours a day.
  • Krisydee103
    Krisydee103 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Dont listen to the negetive. Those people will never be happy with themselves (big or small) You look great! :)
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    LOL
  • edwardkim85
    edwardkim85 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    This isn't a success story.

Sorry to be harsh but it's impossible to lose 14 pounds of fat in 10 days.

That means you had to be in a 49,000 kcal deficit in 10 days, meaning - 4,900 kcal deficit/day below your maintenance.

You would have had to eat 0kcal and burn approx 2500kcal(assumption) through exercise every single day.

I know you are happy that you've dropped that much weight on the scale, but most of it is water weight, especially if you loved eating high carb food + salty food before. Simply put, the weight you see now is actually closer to your 'actual' real weight from 10 days ago.
  • 33Freya
    33Freya Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm let's see what happens at day 30. You didn't lose 14 lbs of fat, and you almost definitely didn't improve your body composition. Give us an update on day 30.

Honestly there are no quick fixes. Eat at a deficit, lift weights and do cardio, and have a patient, positive attitude and you won't need to buy bamboozling programs that do more harm than good through chemicals and/or starvation methods. Do some research.

Wishing you all the best...
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Dont listen to the negetive. Those people will never be happy with themselves (big or small) You look great! :)

This has nothing to do with anyone other than the OP. That and the fact that her "success" story will inspire some other hopeless, desperate, uninformed fool to follow suite, then crash and burn as the OP surely will.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

Yeah! Screw MATH! Don't bring that MATH and FACTS in here!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!