No Jean Stretching! NSV!

Options
19SMR81
19SMR81 Posts: 6 Member
NSV! I put on a freshly washed and dried pair of jeans and didn't have to do "the stretch" to make them feel comfy! Yay! You girls know what I'm talking about ;) Also down 11 pounds as of this morning:) Feeling great!

Replies

• mdinms
    mdinms Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss! I know EXACTLY what you are talking about about with the jeans, lol. Had the same NSV with my favorite pair a little while back, and now they must be held up with a belt or they fall off. Wonderful feeling!
  • steffinup
    Options
    Way to go! Love love love that feeling!
  • 19SMR81
    Options
    Thanks! I look forward to "having to" wear a belt. I always wear one, but I guess just more for fashion
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Great NSV!!

Last summer when I was losing pretty rapidly, all of my jeans and pants got so baggy that I could take them on and off without unbuttoning/unzipping. This was extra weird for me because I have a bum and huge hips. So normally everything that fastens around the waist is not gonna even slip down onto my hips.

I finally bought pants that fit and for a few weeks I had this panicky feeling like "OH man my pants won't come off without unbuttoning"...never mind that's NORMAL haha
  • lcantrell65
    lcantrell65 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Ha Ha. I am glad no one was ever watching when I did my jean stretch moves!!! It is a really nice feeling not to need those moves anymore. Congratulations on your hard work paying off!!!
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    WooHoooo! A great NSV for sure :drinker:
  • 19SMR81
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats, it's been a long time since I could slip a pair of jeans off and on without unbuttoning them. I too have a big butt and thighs.
  • ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Woot! I'm still working on getting into my 'old' fat jeans...size 17 jr. That will be my first of MANY NSV's. Congrats! It must feel awesome.
  • Fittingitforever
    Fittingitforever Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    It's the little things!!! So awesome!
  • Ninja_Bunny
    Ninja_Bunny Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Id you don't mind me saying, YOU are kinda AWESOME!!
  • 19SMR81
    Options
    Id you don't mind me saying, YOU are kinda AWESOME!!

Haha! Thanks
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Awesome I too know that feeling :) nice loss btw 11 lbs. never to return again :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!