turbofire results pics and stats please?

Options
i am going to start turbofire on this coming monday! :DD it will be great motivation to me if you all good people out there share your results.. thanks :)

Replies

• kleigh712
    Options
    I just started it this week. I just finished day 5. No results yet, but I feel good after the workouts.
  • gingerlocks13
    Options
    I just started it yesterday, boy does my body ache today!! Looking forward to the results! Are you following the food guidelines from TF too? Mine were WAY off from what MFP recommended so I'm not sure which is best.
  • marinashakeel
    marinashakeel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I just started it yesterday, boy does my body ache today!! Looking forward to the results! Are you following the food guidelines from TF too? Mine were WAY off from what MFP recommended so I'm not sure which is best.
    no, i am not.. i try maintaining my calories between 1300-1400.. yeah i love it:D lets share our results weekly? :D
  • catemb80
    catemb80 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am interested to hear how you are getting on as I'm considering getting myself turbofire?
  • marinashakeel
    Options
    so far i havent lost any weight.. but i must admit i wasnt strict.. my calories usually stay up and i dont do the routine strictly.. but did i have alot of energy? yes! i feel lighter O.o.. i dont know why but i want to believe i am building muscle and losing fat.. i mean that is the only way i can feel lighter, right?
  • wdschmitt
    wdschmitt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am almost finished with my second week of Turbofire (will be finished with week 2 on Sunday) I would love to share results, experiences, and encouragement with you all! It is kicking my butt but I do feel stronger with each and every workout! I love Chalene!

50268334.png
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    I did insanity but doing TF now..just not following the schedule..I love it so much more..
  • Liorany
    Liorany Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just got into this to track my progress so I have only been using fitness pal for a week. I am doing Turbofire. I am on round 2, just finished week 4. I love it. On my first round I lost 18 pounds and so far I have lost like 4. Starting the second round was a bit hard but now I am totally into it again. I track how many calories I burn since my husband got me a calorie tracker and it makes it a lot easier to keep track. My goal this second round is to loose 20 lbs in the 12 weeks.
  • JBearsMom21
    JBearsMom21 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi! I do have results pics on my profile (not sure how to post them here) which are from TurboFire. I lost 25 lbs and did The Prep round as well as the regular schedule. I LOVE turbo fire and occasionally still add in the HIT's for an intense but short workout.
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Im starting my second round of TF, I LOVE IT!! I did Turbo Jam first, then Turbo Fire, and now starting my second round of TF (on week 3 today). I can't post a pic here because I'm at work (shhhh) but I posted a thread when I was done with my TF.

So, to clarify first pic is from day 1 of starting this journey when I was starting TURBO JAM, and the second pic is after doing Turbo Jam AND THEN Turbo FIRE. :) I'm wearing the same top in both pics.

SW was 226.4 (first pic)
    2nd pic was 197.4 (now back up to 202, boo).

I took a month off from exercises due to work schedule changes/conflicts, other personal stress, and pulled my back muscles, so I'm starting Turbo Fire again a little heavier than when I ended in this pic, somewhere between 3-7 lbs (unsure exactly because it was that time of month when I weighed for day 1 of this second round of TF, so water retention!! boo.) anyway, so the photo is in there and here's the link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1098773-progress-pics-for-my-own-friggin-motivation-lol
  • marinashakeel
    Options
    thankyou lovelies :) i am on week2 of turbofire.. will share my results :)
  • danielle_jeanne
    danielle_jeanne Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week 5 and I'm down 7" total- I don't have updated pics yet as I only want to do them as before and after. I love this program. Anyone that wants to add me as it's what I'm doing currently, feel free =]
  • doublegator
    doublegator Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I loved Turbofire and got pretty good results for only doing half the program. I ended up only doing half because it started really hurting my knees. So i switched it up with other workout programs :) It's really fun though, motivating and I always felt like I was getting a great workout :) Turbojam (chey's previous program) was awesome too! I completed that one before I started Turbofire. Great cardio and you could totally keep up :)
  • igottacomeup
    Options
    I just started TF last week. I am redoing Week 1 over again because it took me a few days to learn the core steps.
  • lisab0218
    lisab0218 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just started TF last week. I am redoing Week 1 over again because it took me a few days to learn the core steps.

Hey, I am just finishing my first week of TF. Am really enjoying it so far. Does everyone do the workout and stretch at the same time? Do you do the stretch 10 later?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!