Howdy from Michigan :)

Options
1235»

Replies

• usmcfemale
    usmcfemale Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Anyone looking for a great beginner/intermediate/family 5k in Washtenaw County, Michigan? Check out our upcoming charity 5k, for area foster children and foster families. Sign up as a group for only $11 per person and run in beautiful Rolling Hills County park.

Raise Hope and Foster Dreams 5K - Race And Listing Details

www.runningintheusa.com/Race/View.aspx?RaceID=82698‎

Raise Hope and Foster Dreams 5K. Race Date: Saturday, September 28, 2013. City, State: Ypsilanti, MI. Washtenaw County. Google Map of Ypsilanti, MI
  • trackme
    trackme Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Lucky lady! Love the west side...east sider here. Hey Michiganders!
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Mid Michigan holla!
  • livonianerd
    Options
    Enjoying the snow in Livonia
  • kat2475
    kat2475 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. I'm also a Michigander. I'm over on the other side of the state south of Detroit.
  • AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I am so over this winter. Between the ice storm, snow storms, high winds and sub zero temps, I am ready for some nice weather.
  • coachredhead
    coachredhead Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi, I live in Traverse City. Feel free to add me.
  • kristarablue2
    kristarablue2 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Metro Detroit area
  • rexiecatmeow
    rexiecatmeow Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello helloooo from wixom, novi area :)
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Hello from Missouri! I spent many summers in Michigan. My dad is from Allen Park. I have been dabbing in yoga but all the flexing and stretching hurts sometimes. I like walking, I wish spring would come so I could hike the trails. I have a 120 pound to go.
  • Mojoman02
    Mojoman02 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hello from northern Indiana!! Welcome!!
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    My name is Heather and I'm a newbie here. I have been working on getting on the fitness wagon for the past few weeks after a breakup and moving back to west Michigan to start fresh. I don't have a goal weight. My goal is to feel good about myself and make some positive changes. That's it. :)

I LOVE Yoga. Kundalini Yoga specifically. I also enjoy walking the piers up and down the coast of Lake Michigan, but usually just stick to my hometown and locale of Ludington.

Anyone who is looking for more friends on here or positive discussions, motivations, etc can feel free to add me and we can inspire each other! :)

Have a great day everyone!
    Heather :)
    I am from the "east" side, I love Luddington though, really beautiful there!
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Hello helloooo from wixom, novi area :)
    You don't live far from where I do (West Bloomfield), actually I see a few on here not far from me.
  • Dottie27
    Dottie27 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Ludington is beautiful! Another Michigan person here!
  • trouble007
    trouble007 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Evenin' y'all. I'm a transplant from Texas. I moved to the sticks outside Muskegon a year and a half ago and I love it here. They have these magical things here in Michigan called seasons! It's awesome! I'm lookin' for friends and workout partners if anyone is interested. Even if its just hiking the trails in the area.
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    the Michigan part caught my eye... I am a Michigander too but live in sw Florida now. I am sorry I have to say this but man I am glad I am not in the cold right now. Stay warm everyone
  • JediSwan
    JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm from Michigan and just looking for more Michigan MFP friends. :) Anyone feel free to add me if you want :)