Hi all, Any metal heads, Rockers and Goths?

Hi It be nice to meet few people like myself.

I like allsorts of stuff but rock metal and bits of gothic is where my hearts at.

Replies

• Metal head signing in :)
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    I used to love gothic metal and related stuff when I was younger (15 or so). Then turned to darkwave, and now I just listen to everything I want to. But I've mostly let go of my metal passion :/
  • shoneybabes
    shoneybabes Posts: 199 Member
    Yes there are metal/rockers/goths here :)

I am waiting for the gym that plays rock music instead of dance....its a dream....
  • Kyog
    Kyog Posts: 32
    I'm more post-punk but can I join in? :) x
  • Anubis369
    Anubis369 Posts: 2 Member
    Me!
  • Count me in haha!
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Not a huge mainstream band but check out Evans Blue. More hard rock than heavy metal but they still are a great band.
  • I used to love gothic metal and related stuff when I was younger (15 or so). Then turned to darkwave, and now I just listen to everything I want to. But I've mostly let go of my metal passion :/

what she said but I can get down when I'm in the mood [^__^]
  • JadeBatmanMarie
    JadeBatmanMarie Posts: 16 Member
    Hell yeah!!! Although i realise i don't look it in my photo... But never judge a book by it's cover and all that xD you'd be surprised!
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    I'm loving Rock and some Metal. I also like fusion stuff like Enter Shikari :-)
  • JadeBatmanMarie
    Yes there are metal/rockers/goths here :)

I am waiting for the gym that plays rock music instead of dance....its a dream....

And that's exactly why i take my phone and headphones and just blast through my music instead haha!

I find Avenged Sevenfold are pretty good to get you going but that's just me personally
  • Annalisa_87
    Annalisa_87 Posts: 56 Member
    Yes I'm a fan of avenged sevenfold, but when I workout I only listen to the Rolling Stones
  • JadeBatmanMarie
    You can't always get what you want... Oddly is my happy song haha!
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Hard rocker here. Listen to some metal too. Love listening to fast paced rock/metal when working out. Gives me that extra push.
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    present
  • metulchik
    metulchik Posts: 59 Member
    fellow metalhead here!! \m/
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Old school thrasher (and new school metalcore-head) here!! \m/ o_o \m/
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    yep another one here!!!!!.. anyone feel free to add!
  • Hey all! Feel free to add me!
  • Metal head here.
    Also a metal musician, bonus!
    Feel free to add.
  • LilacCatTessa
    LilacCatTessa Posts: 11 Member
    I am a goth. Not that my picture looks like it:)
  • TheGirlsATimeBomb
    TheGirlsATimeBomb Posts: 434 Member
    i like to say i'm punk, but i listen to a lot of metal (:
  • "If you're not a metalhead you might as well be dead!"

- Piledriver: Metal Inquisition

I'm as old school as they get. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    yep...signing in! turn up the music! it's time to party! \m/
  • AndrasLOHF
    AndrasLOHF Posts: 14 Member
    Black metal drummer chiming in. \m/
  • palmerdanielle
    palmerdanielle Posts: 341 Member
    Metal head here too! Used to be more into it, went to tons of shows, not as involved in that anymore mostly as the scene has changed, but still love listening to what I used to when the mood strikes. Metal, some punk, and pop-punk, some goth, hardcore, and good old rock. Now I listen to a bit of everything but metal and alternatives will always have a special place in my heart :p
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,064 Member
    Metal head and rocker here \m/
  • Hey, sorry late reply got a little caught up with the kids and had to get a work out in.

Good to see so many of us about,my tastes vary a lot i like the usual Metalica, GnR, Bon Jovi I'm not keen on thrash metal few tracks here n there are fine but im not a fan, Im more Bullet For My Valentine, A7X, Disturbed, Godsmack, lamb of god, nightwish lacuna coil etc But then i love U.K subs, the cure, siouxsie and the banchees adam ant. LOADS im into
    I also like rockabilly due to been brought up with it as a kid from my folks and that has led to me liking psychobilly etc
    so varied music collection i have on my ipod
  • SamDai
    SamDai Posts: 1 Member
    All of the above! :-)
  • Another rock/metal head here :-D hmmmmmm a gym that play metal....... i would definitely go. Bit of Disturbed to get the blood pumping!