Pictures Don't Lie- 100 DAYS!

Options
2»

Replies

• metalloz
    metalloz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You look really good! I hope I can get into shape with weights.

I started doing deadlifts today at home, but with only 30 pounds of weight...err I think the bar is an added 20 pounds...not much at all really :( . Now im inspired to try get up to 150 haha.
  • xWendyJonesx
    xWendyJonesx Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    You're doing an amazing job, thank you for sharing, I can't wait to see the next set of pics in 100 days.

I'm trying to tone up, I hope I can see results in 6 months, I've taken some before pics and was shocked, when I look at them it motivates me even more to reaching my goal.
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Nice work! and only 100 days :)
  • AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!!
  • TeeJayInc
    TeeJayInc Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You're doing good!!! Can definitely see the difference!!!
  • husseycd
    husseycd Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    You look great. I can definitely tell a difference. Keep it up!
  • gijimenez5
    Options
    This is great motivation! I have started lifting in December but have seen no changes, I feel like giving up I don't see my self any toner :(. I'll keep at it, hopefully after 100 days I will start seeing changes. I have been doing more reps then heavy lifting maybe that's something I have to adjust.
  • chrissygoth
    Options
    You look awesome!!!!!!
  • lhgalant
    lhgalant Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    great job; just b/c you are only half way there does not mean you can't share your success...and be proud of it!!! WTG....keep up the hard work.
  • td_butler18
    Options
    Wow great job. Im inspired!
  • tindy5799
    tindy5799 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! I'm so happy people find this helpful and inspiring. That was my goal but I was hesitant.

A lot of people have been asking what I do: I bench press, bicep curl, and do tricep kicks 2 days a week. I squat, deadlift, and do lunges 2 days a week, I do good mornings, a back row, and bent over rows with dumbells 2 days a week. I take one day off and rest! And I eat more than I probably should. Around 1800 calories most days now.
  • sveltekitty
    Options
    Thank you!!! I'm so happy people find this helpful and inspiring. That was my goal but I was hesitant.

A lot of people have been asking what I do: I bench press, bicep curl, and do tricep kicks 2 days a week. I squat, deadlift, and do lunges 2 days a week, I do good mornings, a back row, and bent over rows with dumbells 2 days a week. I take one day off and rest! And I eat more than I probably should. Around 1800 calories most days now.

This is very inspiring and it is exactly the kind of transformation I'd like to have!

Can I ask - how long does it take you to do the above each day? (Just curious about when/where I would like to fit something like this into my schedule.) Also - do you do anything else? Cardio, yoga, anything?

Thanks and congrats on your success!
  • tindy5799
    Options

This is very inspiring and it is exactly the kind of transformation I'd like to have!

Can I ask - how long does it take you to do the above each day? (Just curious about when/where I would like to fit something like this into my schedule.) Also - do you do anything else? Cardio, yoga, anything?

Thanks and congrats on your success!

It really depends on the day (leg day takes the longest because I have to rest between sets for 2 minutes) but typically 10 minute cardio warm up, 40 minutes of weights, 10 minute cool down which is primarily stretching.

I try to have an active lifestyle so I walk anywhere that is under 2 miles if I have the time, so I get my cardio in that way. I do very little cardio at the gym. If I do, it's High Intensity Interval Training or on days where my legs are really sore, I'll do 30 minutes of medium intensity cycling. I also use the rowing machine for 5-7 minutes on arm day usually because it's an all over body exercise and it gets my heart rate up a lot. I do yoga if I'm sore on my rest days. Hope that helps!
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Great great job
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • NZ61RL
    NZ61RL Posts: 69
    Options
    You look really good, well done to you. :)
  • Schtroumpfkin
    Schtroumpfkin Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    And also, I love those black and pink shorts. :D

This!!

PS You also look great - well done.
  • lcvaughn520
    lcvaughn520 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I'm kind of in the same boat as you (potentially a bit more out of shape than you were starting out), but like you said, it's really hard for me to see changes. I just took some photos this morning, so I'm hoping that will help me notice a difference.

Thanks for the motivation!
  • tindy5799
    Options
    You look awesome! I'm kind of in the same boat as you (potentially a bit more out of shape than you were starting out), but like you said, it's really hard for me to see changes. I just took some photos this morning, so I'm hoping that will help me notice a difference.

Thanks for the motivation!

No matter where you are starting, you can always end up in the same place: fit, happy, and healthy! I'm really glad you are taking pictures, it has helped me SO much. Also consider taking measurements with a tape measure
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!