5'4 -5'5 girls.. weight & measurements

Options
2»

Replies

• kerricus
    kerricus Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I think this thread is interesting because we all have different bodies. It's interesting to see how someone can be the same height/weight and yet have different measurements.

I'm 5' 4.75".
    CW: 142lbs
    Chest: 36"
    Waist: 36"
    Hips: 39"
    Thigh: 22"

I'm looking to lifting to bring those numbers down.
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    36...24....36 :wink:

Ok really I don't get what good this data will do you... but I see a few have shared so I hope it helps.

I think you would be much better off comparing you to you and have goals based on you not others, but either way I wish you the best of success :flowerforyou:
  • 00NL
    00NL Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    If the topic doesnot interest anyone pls dont comment :0
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    If the topic doesnot interest anyone pls dont comment :0

Well, there has been about a thousand of this same topic...
  • 00NL
    Options
    Pls this topic is only for girls/ women !!
    if they would like to share they will share
    if not no need to comment
    Pls all Males dont comment
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Sorry dear, this is a public forum. If you wish to restrict responses, try creating a private group.
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    Do guys just get mad that they are being left out in these threads or something? I really don't get it.

I for one, would be very pleased if you posted your stats, too, guys. I absolutely want your input and opinion on every single thread on this board, OK? You are all very special, very important people, and hearing every thought you might have no matter how irrelevant the topic for you is a highlight of my day. And I mean that ;) Sincerely, even!

*cough*
  • 00NL
    Options
    Bump for females
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    lol no need to be shy
    After all we are all here to lose weight /fat and reduce those inches

5.45 feet
    Cw : 150
    rib : 36-37
    navel : 42-43
    hip : 42-43
    thigh : 24
    Hey, I'm not shy! :bigsmile: I'll bite too, just for fun.

5 ft 4 1/2
    CW: 147
    Under bra: 32
    navel 33
    hip 38
    Thigh 21
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    36...24....36 :wink:

Ok really I don't get what good this data will do you... but I see a few have shared so I hope it helps.

I think you would be much better off comparing you to you and have goals based on you not others, but either way I wish you the best of success :flowerforyou:
    You're adorable and have the perfect figure! :bigsmile:
  • naariel
    naariel Posts: 37
    Options
    About a week old except the navel measurement which was a new concept to me. I use the metric system because of where I live and find it more precise anyway, but added the conversion.

163cm -- 5'4''
    CW: 53kg -- 117lbs
    Bust: 91cm -- 35.8''
    Underbust: 77cm -- 30.3''
    Waist: 61cm -- 24''
    Navel / across belly button : 70cm -- 27.6''
    Hips: 91cm -- 35.8''
    Thigh: 51cm -- 20.1''

I do Pilates regularly since summer 2012 (about 30min 6 days a week, sometimes more and no doubt sometimes a bit less), though I stopped a bit during summer-autumn 2013 and lost a bit of my definition, mostly in the thigh area and a bit the navel too.
    I'm gaining it back quite quickly, I guess my tonus was more on a holiday than permanently gone, do full body work out but focus slighty more on my thighs at the moment. That and my butt and boobs is where I put on fat (and water) most easily. I'm not very focused on bust and hips because I don't want to screw up the perfect hourglass figure I have at the moment. I haven't really worked on that but I'm thrilled it happened anyway. I always had a defined waist so I can't really advice on anything related to waist definition, I guess that's part of genetics in my case, but I used to be more pear than hourglass, so that can be worked on, at least a bit, it would seem. I focus also on my arms, and will soon doing more cardio, though I'm really struggling with anemia these past weeks (health condition which leads me to B12 and a bit iron malabsorption) and since november or december walking is enough to put me on my knees so I take it easy until my dietary complements do their job.
  • Chrissee
    Chrissee Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Love this post. As others mentioned, it's nice to see what size others are at comparable heights/weights. It is interesting at how we are all different which is what we need to expect and understand.
    I am currently 5'41/2"
    Current weight: 156.4
    Hips: 42.5
    Navel: 32.5
    Bust: 39.5
    Don't measure under ...
    Thigh: 24.5
    My goal weight is 140lbs. I have been 134 in the past and loved how I looked then but found it difficult to maintain AND I was a lot younger. I will see what 140 looks like and feels like and decide whether that is a good weight when I get there. I do exercise daily, currently doing 30 Day Shred and noticing a huge difference in my body but not losing a lot of pounds. I have 9 more days on that program and will go onto Ripped in 30 but think I will try a bit of running and weights for awhile to see if that will help me drop pounds a bit faster. Who knows until I try!
  • CittiB
    CittiB Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm a little closer to 5'6, but:

current weight: 126lbs
    underbust: 28
    actual waist: 27 [target 25]
    naval: (haven't measured this but would guess 30ish)
    hips: 38 [target 36]
    thigh: 22

(I'm a bit of a pear!)