Food you've really enjoyed today

Options
2»

Replies

• anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Well, today is my birthday so I ate a slice of chocolate pie with whipped cream.... yummy.... chocolate.... and it didn’t hurt THAT bad at 210 cals.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I just discovered Jook.

Check it out here :

http://www.chow.com/recipes/29184-ginger-chicken-jook-rice-porridge
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    My protein shake so far. Chocolate protein, instant coffee, a splash of english toffee syrup, water/ice. Yum.

I'm most looking forward to my homemade bbq chicken pizzas.... or maybe the steak chili... I don't know. It's a damn good food day, and I will most likely have room for ice cream too... (it's all logged if you'd like to see)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I've only had one thing to eat so far today, but I did enjoy it very much. It was a bean and chicken wrap

Leftover shredded chicken, canned refried beans (no lard), raw spinach, chopped onion, tomato and jalapeno, salsa, 2% shredded sharp cheddar, all wrapped up in a Flat out brand wrap.
  • CharbyOttawa
    CharbyOttawa Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Homemade butternut squash soup. It's one of my favourite soups. I made it with no-sodium chicken broth, butternut squash from my summer garden, herbs and spices. I added no cream or milk in order to keep the calorie count down.
  • Nicolemac36
    Nicolemac36 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My breakfast Gluten free Tea Biscuit, egg, i slice of turkey Bacon, 15g of cheddar. A little breakfast sandwich I am addicted to. Good start to the day keeps me full even though it looks tiny.
  • jos05
    jos05 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Having herb chicken and mashed potatoes for lunch... tasty!!! ;)
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I usually enjoy everything I eat! Today's lunch was some really delicious homemade butternut squash soup. I also had two fried eggs on toast with runny yolks, so great!
    Yesterday's delicious treat was bread pudding.
  • kewpiecyster
    kewpiecyster Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I indulged on 1/2 cup of Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia!
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I love my whole day today!

Breakfast was a Greek yogurt smoothie with yogurt, banana, fresh-squeezed blood orange juice and chia seeds.
    Lunch is homemade tomato-cheddar soup, a Cara Care orange, pretzels with French onion dip.
    Dinner is Slow cooker roast beef with onions, mushrooms and peppers, homemade mashed potatoes and broccoli.

After all of that, I have about 850 calories left for wine, snacks, chocolate, etc. :smile:

I approve of this menu :flowerforyou: