Seeking Accountability

Options
Hello World! Well, the world of myfitnesspal.com anyway. I'm not new to the health and fitness scene, but I am new here.

My name is Anita and I currently call Minneapolis, MN my home. Being a young adult in her late twenties, I have a lot of energy (most days anyway) and enjoy many different things -- from photography to game nights, working out and art. The working out part is why I'm here -- this site is an excellent tool when it comes to tracking workouts and calorie intake and I just now realized that I can meet people/make friends with those who share/have the same goals I do.

It's hard finding friends who are willing to walk with you the changes you're making, or at least cheer you on from the sidelines. Sure, I have a great group of friends, but they don't seem nearly as interested in good self-care as I am...or they think I'm going over board. That being said, I'm putting it out there. Any interest in joining me on this journey and holidng me accountable (and possibly vice versa)? I believe that we can learn a lot from other people -- from those who have gone before and those who are going through it with you.

Cheering you all on!
Anita

Replies

• mlima14
    mlima14 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Added you! :smile:
  • JustJennie13
    Options
    I can totally understand the "friends thinking you are ridiculous" I hear this daily from a few of mine! But, I have some real life amazing friends on this journey with me and have met a bunch of awesome friends here who inspire me daily!!! Sending you a request.