Replies

• latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Team Jacob!
  • chatogal
    chatogal Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Now I have NO idea if the phases of the moon can affect the way we lose weight. But it certainly affects the oceans and being a midwife, I can assure we KNOW we are much busier at the full moon. So, it may not be such a silly idea afterall!:wink:

It makes one wonder what happens when the moon cycles back around, as it is bound to do. 6 lb weight gain?

lol...funnnny
  • rachelamber_x
    rachelamber_x Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    "werewolf" weight loss?
    ppffttt... they lose 6 lbs instantly by shaving their pubes.

Hahaha
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Now I have NO idea if the phases of the moon can affect the way we lose weight. But it certainly affects the oceans and being a midwife, I can assure we KNOW we are much busier at the full moon. So, it may not be such a silly idea afterall!:wink:

I have to agree with the full moon and water (it seems to especially effect those who are water signs in astrology). And people do act crazy on full moons... I just doubt it has anything to do with weight loss. :wink:
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I personally prefer the Chupacabra diet.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Werewolf?

There wolf.

There castle.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Seriously? Are some people actually that stupid?:noway:

Lots of people think "Paleo" is how cavemen eat.

Same old, same old...
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Apparently there is a new diet followed by people like Madonna and Demi Moore called the werewolf diet.

According to the article it says
    It is based on the idea that the moon effects the water in our bodies in the same way that it determines the tides of the oceans, and that this power can be harnessed to help you lose weight.
    Some websites detailing the diet even claim it is possible to lose up to 6lbs in 24 hours.

Will I feel a tug?

Let me just lurk around to send FR to the female meat-eaters!:love:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Wow. Behold the lack of critical thinking skills. :noway:

ETA: Does this mean Demi and Madonna should be referred to as 'Moon Moon' from now on? I think it does.

^This just won the interwebs for the day.
  • Always_Smiling_D
    Always_Smiling_D Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Not sure it affects water retention... sure as hell brings the crazy out of me, LOL

Everything is a diet... everything is a short cut... Moderation, Healthier Choices, Movement - that is what works...
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    1c1.jpg
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    Wow so many haters on here. If you dont do it how can you comment on it?
    I get really tired of these type of comments every time someone does not answer with sunny happy answers. . There is no "hate" going on here, only honesty.

Think about it. This diet sounds absolutely ridiculous just like all the fad diets, and many people do come on here asking about them and if they worked.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    You guys are ignorint, how could this not werk? Running around in the woods is great cardio and wrestling down your prey connects you with your inner beast. You ever see a fat wolf? No? Me neither
  • wheird
    Options
    I get really tired of these type of comments every time someone does not answer with sunny happy answers. . There is no "hate" going on here, only honesty.

Think about it. This diet sounds absolutely ridiculous just like all the fad diets, and many people do come on here asking about them and if they worked.

If you arent gonna be suportive, why even comment? Everyone is different and you dont see me going around calling the people eating pizza and icecreme ridiculos and calling people fad is rude
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    If you arent gonna be suportive, why even comment?

This isn't a support site.

If that's what your'e expecting, you need to find yourself a new forum.
    Everyone is different and you dont see me going around calling the people eating pizza and icecreme ridiculos and calling people fad is rude

Maybe you don't, but lots of self-professed "clean" eaters do exactly that.
  • chatogal
    Options

I thought that comment was "tongue in cheek".... (a nice bit of irony even)
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

If you arent gonna be suportive, why even comment? Everyone is different and you dont see me going around calling the people eating pizza and icecreme ridiculos and calling people fad is rude

Because Reality is Harsh.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    If you arent gonna be suportive, why even comment?

This isn't a support site.

If that's what your'e expecting, you need to find yourself a new forum.

Errr...just out of curiosity...if that were 100% true, then why is there a Motivation and Support forum section here?
  • wheird
    Options

I thought that comment was "tongue in cheek".... (a nice bit of irony even)
    :laugh:
  • chatogal
    Options
    lol...yes...thought so!!!!