Am I a bad friend?

Options

Replies

• str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    :noway: This is all way too complicated for me. It's only Monday!! :sad:

^^^This...I mean I thought me day was not so great.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    If Vivian is the kind of person who makes fake Facebook pages to torment others, why would you want to be friends with her?

My thoughts exactly. Effin' crazy.
  • BeanQueen3000
    Options
    Is this what having a social life is like?
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    I'd distance myself from the crazy *kitten* who is create facebook accounts. WTF?

Tell your friend to go to therapy, she sounds like she's love-addicted. Why the heck does she wanna be with someone who treats her so poorly?!

After all of that YOU should go out to the spa after dealing with that hot mess. UGH!
  • kkzmom11
    kkzmom11 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I agree to just stay outta the whole mess. it's between Phil, Vivian (his wife, poor soul), and your friend. you shouldn't need or want to choose sides.
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    at this point most internet forums would require a Rule #1 on the two friends so we could adequately pass judgement.

(Rule #1 being you mentioned a female, you post a pic of them).

No........Rule #1 is never date a fireman! SMH!

Your loyalty should be with your original (first) friend. However........she probably knew what she was getting into and that's on her. She is lashing out at you because of your friendship - it's comfortable to be mad at you.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    If Vivian is the kind of person who makes fake Facebook pages to torment others, why would you want to be friends with her?

My thoughts exactly. Effin' crazy.
    And this is why I haven't even bothered to post until now.
  • badgerdh
    badgerdh Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Weren't Vivian and Phil the parents from Fresh Prince of Bel Air???
  • tazhinshaw
    tazhinshaw Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I like the names you gave them. Phil and Vivian. Is there a nephew named Will?

Seriously though, that sucks that you're being pulled into the middle like that.
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    This is just my opinion, but i am just that way!
    I would have told Vivian what she did was wrong and she had no right to do that to your friend. If she apologized, then i would see where to take it next
  • Kanyon17
    Kanyon17 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I would stay out of this.
    I would tell your friend you are no longer 12 y/o and that you did not putted yourself in this position. You are suffering from it. Now I don't say be vivan's new best freind but it's okay to be friendly with her.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Meh....don't worry about Vivian. Phil has wandering eyes and they will soon be splitsville. Just tell your friend to chill, wait it out and Vivian will be out of the picture. Then she can go back to sleeping with phil again for a few months before he finds someone else.

I was thinking this but didnt want to say it!!! LOL!
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options

^ This

PS Dont get Vivian mad, because you could be her next victim
  • badgerdh
    Options
    I like the names you gave them. Phil and Vivian. Is there a nephew named Will?

Seriously though, that sucks that you're being pulled into the middle like that.

2bHQIQu.gif
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    I have no answers....I'm stuck with the Fresh Prince theme running through my head now.
  • badgerdh
    Options
    I have no answers....I'm stuck with the Fresh Prince theme running through my head now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVbQo3IOC_A

Here you go...
  • kahdxoom
    kahdxoom Posts: 129
    Options
    Girl code says:
    Always spill the beans with your best friend..and , I might add...while the "other woman" is present.
    Then let them hash it out.
    You were put in the middle because YOU were disrespected.
    So, let the chips fall where they may!
    If they disown your friendship, oh well...not your friends!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

Here you go...

Here is Jimmy Fallon singing it as Neil Young: http://youtu.be/yCLn1EYQql0
  • Jamie_Jamz
    Options
    Meh....don't worry about Vivian. Phil has wandering eyes and they will soon be splitsville. Just tell your friend to chill, wait it out and Vivian will be out of the picture. Then she can go back to sleeping with phil again for a few months before he finds someone else.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

tumblr_mds9c4Awfl1qi9d7mo1_500.gif
  • badgerdh
    Options

Here you go...

Here is Jimmy Fallon singing it as Neil Young: http://youtu.be/yCLn1EYQql0

LOL, can't believe I forgot about this version....