110 Lost & 3 Consecutive Years on MFP today!!! PICS

Options

Replies

• lleaka
    lleaka Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congratulations !! Happy for you ! You did a great great great job !! You look amazing !
  • vnnarvaez
    vnnarvaez Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! I love the picture of the two of you in one pair of pants :)
  • delphaine
    delphaine Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing. I think you are my new hero. It's really nice to see real people do so well with this program. I wasn't sure if it could really work sticking with it, but you look great.
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Incredible!! thanks for sharing... I love hearing success stories. Thanks for the motivation to keep on kicking... :)
  • S0nsh1ne
    S0nsh1ne Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I almostcried looking at your photos, congratulations.
  • xoeva
    xoeva Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Congratulations...your photos made me cry! But in a good way... I loved the one with your daughter both in your old pair of jeans.
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
  • SoWantToBeThin79
    SoWantToBeThin79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you are such an inspiration. My son is 2 years old and I just lost my mom last month. I decided to start losing weight last July 1st and have lost 48lbs so far. My husband and I used to use MFP before and we have decided to sign up again and start all over. You are such an inspiration! Thank You, and keep up the fantastic work!
  • Magda_Castle
    Magda_Castle Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    WOW! You've done an amazing job! Well done hun!
  • DUCKIEGYRL
    DUCKIEGYRL Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Amazing
  • seamaiden1000
    seamaiden1000 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! An outstanding example and inspiration! Plus you look 10 years younger :love:
  • sunshinemcf
    Options
    amazing. That's so great you didn't gain weight during surgeries. I always have issues when my knee has pain. Oh, and you most definatly do look years younger.
  • rodmanalbe
    rodmanalbe Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    The weight loss is amazing, but what's even more amazing is the fact that you've accomplished it for your kids.

You show them a great example and I'm sure they're proud of their mum and they will think of your toughness/determination in the future when new challenges come up. Chapeau!
  • EverBella2014
    Options
    You look younger and thinner!

Congratulations :)
  • IndianPrincess8888
    IndianPrincess8888 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Awesome !!!
  • belleparis
    Options
    AMAZING! Congratulations, you look fantastic! Thank you for the inspiration :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I was on a hiatus when this wonderful anniversary rolled around so I missed it, but Cindy, you are a wonder and a force to be reckoned with and fat hiding in the state of California, around the country and the planet and even in the far reaches of the known universe is scared and crying just thinking about you.

Continued strength and endurance and those last 15 - I think I can hear them crying way up here on Vancouver Island! What little crybabies those 15 lbs are!

xoxo Deedee
  • accokeekjudi
    accokeekjudi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Beautiful story!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Cindy, you are just amazing! & get well soon!!
  • LeslieN65
    LeslieN65 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story and congratulations to you for your successes:-) You have been through a lot and the smile on your face is beautiful, as are you..both before and after:-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!