Roller bladin

Options
2»

Replies

• summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I'm an absolute disaster area with no balance. I got the bright idea to take my siberan husky with me. Got going too fast, and fell, snapping both arms.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    I love roller blading and do it a lot in the summer. I live near a state park and there are a lot of people that do it! It's alot of fun near the lakeshore beach.
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I'm an absolute disaster area with no balance. I got the bright idea to take my siberan husky with me. Got going too fast, and fell, snapping both arms.

eeeeeeeeeeeehh
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    it never went out? I roller blade all the time when it is not snowy/icy/as ****
  • ninajenay
    ninajenay Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I actually was inspired to buy a pair last weekend when I saw a group of people rollerblading. I haven't got to use them yet though because it's been too cold. Can't wait though! I plan to bring it back into style!
  • PatheticNoetic
    Options

Maybe everyone down here gave up on it.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,718 Member
    Options
    I loved speed skating and long distance skeelering (roller blading in dutch). Got an auto immune disease in 2011 that impairs balance so I can't do it anymore. Sniff. Wish I could though. I had huge glutes when I was doing this.
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options

Maybe everyone down here gave up on it.

bring it back!
  • PatheticNoetic
    Options
    tumblrlgle7zpvgf1qgayhw.gif
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Im just going to steal a friend's child so I can pawn it off on it being their idea.