Need supportive friends!Ladies Only Please!

Options
2»

Replies

• NoExcusesFitnessCoach
    Options
    I'd love to share in the support and motivation. I've lost 30 pounds so far in my journey and love sharing success with other positive people.

Best of luck in your journey :smile:

Wendy
  • 000Linda000
    000Linda000 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm restating too :) feel free to add me.

And yes, I keep my friends to ladies only too! Guys can be awesome sometimes but not here, I find it way too personal!
  • goddessgibson
    goddessgibson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey yall. Please add me too. And check what I eat please. I have been at it for 30 days and only down 8 pounds. Getting frustrated but not giving up. I NEED YALLL :D
  • justcallmejai
    Options
    I am not good at eating! I know how to eat healthy i just have a hard time doing so ! Cost, time, ect are factors but not excuses !

anyways add me please !
  • fitrichmom
    Options
    Hi Liz! I totally understand and although I haven't weighed more than my husband, I know what it feels like to get sick and tired! I'll help with some accountability!
  • AnnACnd
    AnnACnd Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've just recently met my goal and have officially gone into maintenance mode but
    I've figured out a few things that worked for me :) Feel free to add me if you wish!
  • Megislosingit
    Options
    You and anyone else looking for support can add me. I'm on everyday!

: )
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I am counting the days when the scale says I am lighter than my husband again !!!! LOL Its just not how its suppose to be !! especially me only being 5` 1`` !!
  • GardenOfSongs
    GardenOfSongs Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I only realised today that all my MFP friends are girls... I didn't set out that way, it just sort of happened! I'm two months in and have been pretty good at logging so far - I've just fallen a bit off track with my exercise regime! I'm happy with the progress I've made so far - I also started at roughly the same weight if not slightly heavier than my boyfriend, which really smarts seeing as he eats 4000-5000cals a day and is pretty much just lean muscle :tongue: I would also love similar minded friends or "accountability buddies" as I've seen them referred to on here - I'm much less likely to eat that extra chocolate bar if I know y'all are watching :tongue:
  • mizzfitnesss
    mizzfitnesss Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You can friend me if you like, I need the support as well
  • kanona1
    kanona1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have over 100lbs to lose. I started this time in November and made a deliberate choice to let go over the holidays. Just started back about two weeks ago. I think my food diary is public, although I'm not all that creative with food. I'm not a 'clean' eater. I have found that not restricting any particular foods works best for me. I'm just careful about portions and calorie intake vs. activity. I am logging daily so feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with a large friend list? My support comes from private messages rather than a generic "like" while scrolling down my News Feed...
  • Daisyboo63
    Daisyboo63 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Monica;

I joined last year in March and for about 3 months I was pretty active on here. Then my posts tapered off and finally stopped. I've managed to maintain my A1C at 6.3 for two years with just the pill, which is good but I haven't really lost any weight. I made a lifestyle change today and went to a gym. I have a personal trainer for the first 2 sessions and then I am on my own. But if I reach a plateau or need more help I can get it from him. Today he only took me through 1/2 a work out, but when I see him again on Wednesday he will be putting me through the full work out. I felt good after the work out, a little winded and wobbly but not bad. He forewarned me that I will be hurting tomorrow, but as I write this I am already feeling achy. I will work through this and can use all the moral support I can get. I'm 50 years old but will turn 51 in March and I love spending time with my nieces and nephews going geocaching and having outdoor fun but don't like feeling winded afterwards. Today I weighed 230lbs and I see my doctor on February 3 for my quarterly check up, I haven't lost any weight since the last time I saw him. But now I can tell him that I've joined a gym and I hope to be under 200 or close to it when I see him again in May. I'm only going to weigh in when I go to my workouts and will post my weight on those days, but I will post my food diary and exercise diary every day. I have a Wii and will try to play that on my off days, so I can get some exercise in. Looking forward to chatting, encouraging and cheering others on as well as getting support and cheers from others.
  • nancyhoit
    Options
    i have lost about 34 lbs and due to exercise (zumba) and treadmill and tracking what i eat..Check out the skinny taste site. the food is good