WOW - GREAT JOB!!
  • Perkins114
    Perkins114 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    congrats!! you look great!
  • 86myHeadache
    86myHeadache Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Incredible job! Congratulations:drinker: Your story of pain relief is an inspiration for me and many others. Thanks for sharing.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job!! Congrats on your anniversary! You look wonderful and looks like you inspired your hubz to...That's awesome!
  • Blue801
    Blue801 Posts: 442
    Options
    Wonderful progress story! Very encouraging. Thanks for sharing.
  • Anewmein2014
    Anewmein2014 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You both look amazing!
  • RedheadQuine
    RedheadQuine Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! To those who asked, my hubby has lost 30lbs too... started with calorie counting on MFP but has graduated to plant based eating like me. ;)
  • aussiesarah
    aussiesarah Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, what brilliant results. You both look fantastic - and about 5 years younger!!
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Aww, you look great! Amazing job!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • newtothishelp
    newtothishelp Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great, congratulations. Also, thanks for posting, this is very encouraging to those first starting out :smile:
  • mg_89
    mg_89 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    amazing!!! Way to go!!
  • 60aday
    60aday Posts: 20
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! You look fabulous!!!!!:happy:
  • heidi555
    heidi555 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    you do look amazing!!!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,259 Member
    Options
    Congratulation. You look amazing. What a difference a year makes!
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look wonderful! Glad to hear your pain has subsided.
  • emilyasdf
    emilyasdf Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Maybe next year you won't need a shrug?! I know that's something I look forward to, not being self conscious about sleeveless shirts and dresses.
  • Oakpinegal
    Options
    Well done, you look just beautiful and I think you are a testament to the face that if you take care of your body it will take care of you. It is so great to read these inspirational stories. I have just joined mfp and plan to be a svelte 70 year old.
  • lisad1971
    lisad1971 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Beautiful couple! Looks like you both have embraced healthy living!
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your successful year! You look even more beautiful and are simply glowing with health. I, too, had a nearly miraculous turnaround with my autoimmune disease pain (rheumatoid disease) Having nearly pain free days is so worth the food/exercises changes in our lives.
  • RedheadQuine
    RedheadQuine Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Sorry so late in replying but thank you all, I really appreciate all your comments!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!