Hi all, Any metal heads, Rockers and Goths?

Options

Replies

• SushiPunk
    SushiPunk Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yes! Thrash and power metal are my preferences. I love shredding, complex guitar solos and of course that double kick. I work out listening to a lot of Shadows Fall, Children of Bodom, Straight Line Stitch, Slayer, Pantera and God Forbid. I have been really into video game music, anime soundtracks and epic instrumental movie soundtracks here lately too.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    \m/
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Metal head here too, Just got back from Wacken this past summer! I'm more into foreign metal bands, workout mostly to Rammstein and Sabaton with a little Megadeath and Metallica splashed in.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Distillers!!!!!!! Favorite band when I was growing up! Surprised anyone else listened to it.

I'm in love with Brody....

tumblr_mu4bzzjSxm1ruhrsro1_500.gif
  • Izanami66
    Izanami66 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Goth/Industrial chic here. And One, Type O, Rammstein, Wumpscut, Funker Vogt, Assemblage 23, Front Line Assembly to name a few. Been really into dark belly dance/instrumental lately - Beats Antique, etc. Not into mainstream metal, but give me some Wumpscut, Rammstein, or Type O any day!! What did I ever do without my And One and Beats Antique Pandora radio stations?! :love:
  • Breena_Bean5
    Breena_Bean5 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love me some Type O Negative RIP Peter Steele), Tool is my favorite band of all time!! Anything Maynard touches is awesome, that man has a gift like no other. A VERY huge NIN fan as well. I used to love metal but feel out of touch with it. I seem to be stuck in the 90's (and late 80's) because all the stuff I listen to is from that era. I love all kinds of music!! Music is my therapist, my oxygen and my life without it I'd be nothing. Anyone feel free to add me, I would love to chat about music. Be warned though, I'm kind of a music nazi lol
  • alwaysavadri
    alwaysavadri Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    We do exist!
  • Andy__Dane
    Andy__Dane Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Yep, punk, metal and industrial fan here :)
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Nice to hear the word "goth" again. I traded that look in years ago for a suit and tie but here for the pics
  • NorCal311
    NorCal311 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Old School Metal Head here.
  • jodie_stooge
    Options
    YEAH!! i love brody dalle! So much attitude, oozes cool - i so wanted to be her when i was in my band!!
  • SarahSarcasmX
    SarahSarcasmX Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Post punk/punk/indie girl here :D
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I’m not sure of my musical genre category, but my gym music mix has the likes of Slayer, Deftones, Slipknot, Static X, pre-1990 Metallica, Korn, Pantera, Fear Factory, System of a Down, Soundgarden, Helmet, Sepultura, Taproot, old Megadeth, Mudvayne, Tool, Coal Chamber, White Zombie, Stompbox, Lamb of God…
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Metal head here!! Currently blasting out some Insomnium :D \m/

Feel free to add me :)
  • _MG_
    _MG_ Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list of fans! If you need friends add me too.
  • rockinchick221976
    rockinchick221976 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Die hard metalhead here! Fellow metalheads feel free to add me! All I ask is a little message telling me where you saw me! Thanks!
  • JessicaLSpindler
    Options
    We're all over the internet now.
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I like me a bit of Bryan Adams, and I have been known to 'rock out' to the Maroon Five. Yeah!

Joke.
  • Tammer81
    Tammer81 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Indeed; so metal am I that I'm wearing a Mayhem shirt in my MFP profile picture, a self-portrait entitled 'Monday Morning Mayhem'… add me, fitness-conscious Hessians!
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Here to rock out with my **** out. Can't fill that in. I have 2 strikes!!! \m/