3rd time a charm!?!? need supportive friends who comments

Options
Hello again!! sadly this is my 3rd time trying to hold myself accountable on MFP. but this time I am ready ive set my goal ive changed my eating and for the firstg time ever I have the support ond cooperation of the rest of my household. I would love people to add me as a friend who are highly avtive on the site and generally have a good attitude about life. I eat some what clean at times but don't want any diehards commented on my food as long as I stay within my calories. really just looking for the support thanks guys.

a little bit about me I am a 28 year old single mother trying to loose 104 lbs by my 30th birthday which is in about 18 months

Replies

• handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    good luck to you hope you have much success.
  • briannashaw_
    briannashaw_ Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I will totally help you out! Just sent you a request!
  • AngelWings0609
    AngelWings0609 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Ill be sending a request! Im 26, I've lost 44 lbs already.this is my 2nd attempt. I was able to lose 42 lbs before thinking I knew what I was doing, I stopped logging, and gained 20lbs back..this time it'll work. I am thinking another 50lbs, possibly more depending on how I feel! I've logged 65 days in a row and going strong! You can do this!
  • Robynkep87
    Robynkep87 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!! Me too!! We can do it!!
  • EmelMeli1983
    Options
    good luck,its never too late :wink:
  • toniistracking
    toniistracking Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I thought the same thing, seemed like I gained 20 pounds in the blink of an eye! This is my first day back at what works for me. Good luck!
  • Cloudfish
    Cloudfish Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This is my 2nd go on MFP, really hoping it takes this time!! Good luck!!!!!
  • howaboutit
    howaboutit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    That's what they say - 3rd time is a charm! Everyone slips up from time to time but consistency will win out everytime! You can do this. Cheering for you! Sent a friend request.
  • Drazen90909
    Options
    2nd time on this journey myself. Determined to do this. I know you can. Let me know how I can help.
  • lannsauce
    lannsauce Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is my 2nd time trying! I'm in the same boat with the eating. I try to eat clean somewhat but I have a hard time at it! I have no problem with the exercising part though :)

I'm about to turn 28 and I have 2 kids.. 2 and 19 months :)
  • samanthajoellen
    Options
    I need some support too and am very active on the site, count me in!

55736468.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    added!! I hope to see you through to your weight loss journey.
  • 4msmayes206
    4msmayes206 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good Luck to you on losing before your 30th. I am trying to lose as well. I am returning. I l lost 30 pounds before, but found the pounds that I lost. Years ago, I lost 50 pounds and was 10 pounds within my goal weight. But, I got off track and didn't understand that when you get close to the finish line, the weight comes off in .8 and .4 of a pound over time. So I now have that to lose and more. Recently, I have lost 37 pounds towards my goal. I want to remain focused and to move forward with weight loss for a healthier looking me. I am looking forward to the support, comraderie and accountability of the my fitness pal family. I need to get better at exercising on a consistent basis. I haven't gotten there yet. Like you, I eat healthy at most times and at the end of the day I pay attention to my caloric goals. I try to stay on track, but at the end of the day, I do not beat myself up if I don't do everything perfectly. I remain realistic and enjoy positive feedback and advice from others. So, thanks everyone for being here and providing the supportive friendship to all.
  • tay0709
    tay0709 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm very active on the MFP site as I find it really motivating seeing everyone's efforts every day. Anyone can add me as I will comment actively and like any exercise you do. Moving is key! :)
  • chocolateandbutterscotch
    Options
    Hello, I too am a third time around. Don't feel bad, we can do this together. I feel great about it this time around. I have more support in family and life in general. Please add me if you would like.