10 Day Transformation with Pics!

Options

Replies

• sravenel
    sravenel Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Ok, again those are my pictures. I am not trying to sell ANYTHING! I didn't ask anyone to do what I am doing. And I'm not sure what you read but you do eat food. Apples, avocado, blueberries, etc as well as drinking nutrient rich shakes. It's about eating clean and detoxing your system. I am counting calories by the way. I posted my results because I am proud of myself for once in my life.
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    LOL 10 days huh. Alrighty then

^^^this...
  • sravenel
    Options
    I've been walking.
  • sravenel
    Options
    Wow, thank you for actually saying something nice. I never thought that by posting my pics, like so many other people do, and being proud of myself I would get so many hateful remarks. Yes, I have tried other diets and they didn't work. I found this and it is working for me. I am actually down another 2lbs post cleanse, but do I dare post anymore pics? No, I'll just be called a liar.
  • FitForFunKanata
    FitForFunKanata Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    But.. Wha.... Wow! (At a loss for words)
    Awesome :)
  • kajpen
    kajpen Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Wow, thank you for actually saying something nice. I never thought that by posting my pics, like so many other people do, and being proud of myself I would get so many hateful remarks. Yes, I have tried other diets and they didn't work. I found this and it is working for me. I am actually down another 2lbs post cleanse, but do I dare post anymore pics? No, I'll just be called a liar.

While I agree with the other comments that you really can't lose 10+ pounds of fat in 10 days, and that the majority of it is probably water/fluid weight, I also think you deserve kudo's for trying something that brought you results and if you continue to eat clean and stay away from bad foods you will continue to lose weight (albeit more slowly) that will be fat loss instead of water loss. Sometimes seeing such a great change right away can be the motivation that keeps you going on the path to better health and fat loss. Adding in exercise (which it looks like you're doing with walking) and weight training will only further your results.

Best of luck to you!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,619 Member
    Options
    Ah, the "celebrity" diet. This diet has been around for decades. It just comes back rehashed every few years.

OP, just understand this: you're eating less than you normally did. You've reduced the amount of water and glycogen your body was holding (which led to the big weight loss). Don't EXPECT this to happen in the next couple of weeks.

Also if you don't expect to eat this way the REST OF YOUR LIFE, you'll regain. Not trying to discourage you, but giving you statistics. Extreme changes in diet usually don't last for 90% of the people who embark on them.

And as mentioned, it's not fat weight you lost, it's mostly water and glycogen.

As a professional in the fitness industry for YEARS, I've seen this same scenario played a thousand times. It's great in the beginning, but wanes a few weeks in. Maybe you'll be one of the 10% who make it, but you'd have to stick around to prove it.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

I'm sorry that people are addressing the mathematical impossibility of your weight loss and pointing out that it's mostly water weight. I hope your feelings aren't too hurt.
  • serioustuff
    Options
    good job!!! weldone you xx
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    you look great! I just hope you will be able to maintain once the cleanse ends. *fingers crossed*
  • moniquepearson94
    moniquepearson94 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
    Options
    Dont listen to the negetive. Those people will never be happy with themselves (big or small) You look great! :)

I'm extremely happy with my body and myself. I just hate to see people buy into quick fixes, fad diets, magic potions, wraps, shakes, etc...
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    It could well be the OP ten days later, but I'd like to see the same outfit being worn in the first pic as the second pic. If you're just looking at the body, I don't see much difference. If she wore the same awesome bikini in both pics, I'm doubtful there would be much visual change.
  • sravenel
    Options
    Wow, in a world that is trying to stop bullying it's sad that so called adults have to act like this. You'll burn more calories if my pants catch on fire, REALLY? Thanks for bringing me back to 2nd grade. I posted something because I was proud of myself. The only reason I put in my post what I used was so I didn't have to explain that I wasn't starving myself or just drinking water for 10 days. It's 8 days post cleanse and I am down another 2 lbs. I am eating lean proteins, vegetables, and fruit. I did the cleanse to detox myself and give myself a kick start. I'm sorry if all of you experts don't agree with what I did, but once again I'm not asking any of you to do it.
  • TheSwollMinister
    TheSwollMinister Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    While I agree that many of the responses could certainly have been worded differently, it is neither healthy nor productive for your body in the long-term to lose weight so quickly. 2 pounds a week could even be considered aggressive by some standards. It appears that you have mostly dropped water weight since (as you probably already know) that for every gram of carbohydrate (CHO) in your body is stored with 3-4 grams of water (H2O). Low carb diet = water weight loss up front.
    Options
    Wow, in a world that is trying to stop bullying it's sad that so called adults have to act like this. You'll burn more calories if my pants catch on fire, REALLY? Thanks for bringing me back to 2nd grade. I posted something because I was proud of myself. The only reason I put in my post what I used was so I didn't have to explain that I wasn't starving myself or just drinking water for 10 days. It's 8 days post cleanse and I am down another 2 lbs. I am eating lean proteins, vegetables, and fruit. I did the cleanse to detox myself and give myself a kick start. I'm sorry if all of you experts don't agree with what I did, but once again I'm not asking any of you to do it.

you should be proud. You look great. I just hope it is sustainable for life, is all. Best of luck to you and again, congrats!!
  • ellel1234
    ellel1234 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Congratulations!
  • deego14
    deego14 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Seriously guys?

She might not have lost 14lb of fat but she can easily lose 14 lbs of fat & water weight.
    I went on a 3 day detox and lost 7lbs & it helped me cleanse my body of all the junk I was putting in it and I was able to restart my weight loss journey on a clean slate.

Stop being so rude and pessimistic.

With that said! - Congrats girly you did awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • sravenel
    Options
    Thank you
  • littleandysmom
    littleandysmom Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    That's Amazing! Great Job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!