How Often Do You Eat Quest Bars?

Options
I have started eating one every afternoon at work. It helps me get my protein and fiber for the day. I don't eat them on the weekends.

Replies

• fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    about 3.50
  • tayloar
    tayloar Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yeahh sometimes there are days when those are all I eat haha
  • silverinc13
    silverinc13 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    A couple a week. Usually on the weekends - during the week my protein and fiber are generally under control with regularly scheduled snacking and meals. :)
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    never.
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    About 4-6 times a week. Looking forward to the new flavor.
  • LaCane77
    LaCane77 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    probably every other day...

apple pie and chocolate chip cookie dough only ones I like though
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    About 3 times a week, when I don't feel like putting breakfast together to take to work, or on the weekends when I'm running around in the morning.
  • Apinget
    Apinget Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have yet to try them but after seeing the nutritional information I'm very interested in keeping this in my house for those days when I NEED something sweet or chocolaty but not wanting to cheat.

Are there any flavors that any one would recommend that are exceptionally yummy?
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Love em. Will be eating more now. If ya'll are interested. I ran across this:

4 Scoops All Natural Vanilla Protein Powder (Depending on the brand, different protein powders have different textures. You want your powder to be as fine as possible, otherwise your bars will taste grainy)
    1/4 cup Organic Creamy Peanut Butter (If you don't like peanut butter, you can use sun butter, cashew butter, or almond butter, anything will work!)
    1/2 cup of honey, agave nectar, or stevia (If you choose to use stevia, you will need more water)
    1/4 cup Oat Flour (or fiber powder or ground flax seed)
    *A few Tbsp of Water (depending on what sweetener you use, you will need more or less water)
    Depending on the flavor, you will need to add a few extra ingredients to your dough.
    ~Cinnamon Roll Quest Bar: add 1/2 Tbsp of cinnamon to your dough
    ~Chocolate Brownie Quest Bar: add 1-2 Tbsp of cocoa powder to your dough
    ~Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Quest Bar: add 1/4 cup of chocolate chips to your dough
    Instructions

See full instructions on www.sweetcheetah.com

You can play around with basic recipe to create any flavor you want. :drinker:
    Course I like to cook that makes a difference.
  • jdaley90
    jdaley90 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    1/day M-F :)
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I have yet to try them but after seeing the nutritional information I'm very interested in keeping this in my house for those days when I NEED something sweet or chocolaty but not wanting to cheat.

Are there any flavors that any one would recommend that are exceptionally yummy?

Cookie Dough, Chocolate Brownie, Double Chocolate Chunk, White Chocolate Rapsberry, Cinnamon Roll...and I just ordered the new Cookies and Cream flavor, can't wait to try those!
  • Apinget
    Apinget Posts: 41 Member
    Options

Cookie Dough, Chocolate Brownie, Double Chocolate Chunk, White Chocolate Rapsberry, Cinnamon Roll...and I just ordered the new Cookies and Cream flavor, can't wait to try those!

White chocolate raspberry! Be still my beating heart! :heart:

Thank you! I'll keep an eye out for these flavors in particular. Hope the cookies and cream is all you dream it to be :)
  • Stoshew71
    Stoshew71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    They have a new flavor coming out next week. Cookies and Cream. can't wait to try.
    I like the Chocolate Rasberry and Cinnebon one the best so far.
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options

My favorites:
    Double chocolate chunk
    Coconut cashew
    PB& Jelly

Cookies 'n cream coming out next week. Hoping to add that to my list of faves.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    I keep them at the office and in my glove box for those times I can't eat at my convenience. They're too expensive to snack on around the house when I have other "real" foods to eat. I'm a heated-cookie-dough Quest bar guy myself
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    3-4 a week... Sometimes every day, sometimes I don't eat any for a week. It depends on what snacks I have at home, pretty much. I've preordered the new flavor though.. yum.
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Never, I saw so much about them on here and got my gym to get them. Yuck, too much artificial sweetener taste.
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Never, I saw so much about them on here and got my gym to get them. Yuck, too much artificial sweetener taste.

Similar. "Once" - my wife said "I never want to taste anything like that ever again".
  • badfeet67
    Options
    I don't care for many of the various protein / health / fitness / fiber bars. Only tried Quest once or twice, the Cliff ones I've tried are terrible. I do like a few of the Luna bars however. Best balance between taste and calories (they are all < 200). I've also really come to like the new Nature's Valley protein bars. They taste very good and the two I've tried are only 170 cal each and just as filling as any 'health' bar out there.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Never....I eat Pure Protein Bars.

Edit: One a day