Looking for Friends

Options
I've been here for a while but just recently became more active in the "community" portion of MFP.

My son is 3 years old and I still haven't lost all the baby weight. Within about a year and a half after having my son I lost about 60 lbs. I technically have about 15 lbs to go for my pre-baby weight but I actually want to get back to my ideal weight which is about 35lbs away. So needless to say... I'm still on my fitness journey!

I'm getting to the point where I know I really need an extra push because I've been "sitting here" at this weight for far too long. Typically I do home workouts like Turbo Fire, Insanity, or T25 or use the AMT machine at the gym but in December my husband and I joined a crossfit gym which we are loving.

Looking for friends to motivate and to help motivate me!

Replies

• ataylorgardner
    ataylorgardner Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congratulations on the weight you've lost so far that is huge accomplishment!! you are close now you can do this!!
  • just35lbstogo
    just35lbstogo Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! :)
  • MissDeAnn
    MissDeAnn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I just started back with my fitness pal i would be more than happy to motivate you.
  • chloejball
    Options
    I have been on MFP for a while but have only just recently started using it again but with no friends its quite lonely. I feel exactly the same as you definitely need some motivation!
  • Kathi333
    Kathi333 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been using the the features on this website, but I have never posted before. I'm trying to become more involved in this and hopefully the participation will encourage me to stay on task. I look forward to chatting with you all.
  • just35lbstogo
    Options
    Thank you! :)
  • just35lbstogo
    Options
    It does get lonely! And for no reason since there are TONS of people on here. :)
  • kenfold4595
    Options
    Well done already :o)

I am just getting back into MFP and want to be at my ideal weight by September (thats when i turn 30).

I can do it easily when i have motivation so hopefully going to meet new friends on here that can help me out and hopefully i can do the same for them so if anyone wants to add me then feel free, i could use the help :o)

Keith
  • just35lbstogo
    Options
    Hi, I've been using the the features on this website, but I have never posted before. I'm trying to become more involved in this and hopefully the participation will encourage me to stay on task. I look forward to chatting with you all.

I've just recently become a little more active in the community portion. I've joined a few groups but there hasn't been a ton of activity in the ones I'm in.
  • chloejball
    Options
    I know it's silly! Must find as many people as possible to keep us motivated :)
  • 2_6y_4_U
    Options
    people add me! :D
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hello all..good luck on attaining your goals...feel free to add me if you like...happy to support
  • cmira5ol
    cmira5ol Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    im here all the time with an open diary. Feel free to add me.
  • megawatt259
    megawatt259 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    always looking for friends and additional motivation here as well. Feel free to add :)
  • Spikethered
    Options
    I like motivational people, so please feel free to add me (anyone can!)
  • tazhinshaw
    tazhinshaw Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    *goes around adding you all* :)
  • kenfold4595
    Options
    Thanks!!!!!

Hopefully we can all give each other that extra push :o)
  • just35lbstogo
    Options
    Well done already :o)

I am just getting back into MFP and want to be at my ideal weight by September (thats when i turn 30).

I can do it easily when i have motivation so hopefully going to meet new friends on here that can help me out and hopefully i can do the same for them so if anyone wants to add me then feel free, i could use the help :o)

Keith

I'm hoping to be at my goal weight in September as well! :) Good luck!
  • AMC1439
    AMC1439 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I also just became active in the community section. The more motivation the better. Great job on your weight loss so far. Sounds like you're in the right direction.
  • just35lbstogo
    Options
    I also just became active in the community section. The more motivation the better. Great job on your weight loss so far. Sounds like you're in the right direction.

Thanks! Just have to stay focused now :)