In Need Of Fitness Pals - I'm New ...

Options
Hi Everyone, my name is Danielle and I am utilizing MFP to help achieve my weightloss goals. I believe this journey is meant to be enjoyed - I am 24 and my current weight is 251. I am hoping to drop to my ideal weight of 125lbs. I would like to make some friends to help encourage each other, recipe ideas, share work out routines, etc. Please add me :) Danielle721007.
Thank you !!! =)

Replies

• kenfold4595
    Options
    Hi Danielle,

Good luck, you can deco do it :o).
  • richiesgirl03
    Options
    Hi, Danielle.

So proud of you for taking the first step. It's always the hardest. You've got my support. Let's do this!
  • Danielle721007
    Danielle721007 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much, I appreciate that !
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the neighborhood. Glad your here. ! took the 1st step to better health...and sometimes that's the hardest part. take small steps and remember...tomorrow is always a new day. some days will be better than others. you have it in you to reach your goal. the finishline is just around the corner. you may not see it, but it's there. believe in yourself. see you at the finishline. Great support is always welcome...and it makes tough times seem easier. add me.
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Well howdy there young lady. Congratulations on taking steps towards a new you. There are some wonderful people here. Embrace the journey. I have 140 to lose myself. Welcome to the community. Always open to making new friends here so feel free to add me!
  • RedHeadHotMama
    RedHeadHotMama Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Good luck. You can do this. I sent you a request and anyone else who wants friends feel free to add me. Log and try to send encouragement every day.