Need Help With Tonight's Dinner

Options
Hello All,

We are going to Bob Marley's at Universal Studio's tonight and I am having a hard time finding something low call for tonight. By dinner, I should have about 700 calories remaining. Here is the link: https://www.universalorlando.com/Restaurants/CityWalk/Bob-Marley-Tribute-Freedom.aspx. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Replies

• laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Sorry i can't help but i'm interested also as i've just booked to go there.
  • pwmw1272
    pwmw1272 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I looked at the menu and here is what I think: The stuffed peppers don't look too bad, grilled chicken sandwich without the bun, grilled mahi mahi, no potatoes extra veggies? I think the fresh fish or the grilled chicken would be the best options...
  • Apinget
    Apinget Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I looked at the menu and here is what I think: The stuffed peppers don't look too bad, grilled chicken sandwich without the bun, grilled mahi mahi, no potatoes extra veggies? I think the fresh fish or the grilled chicken would be the best options...

Agreed! I would order the grilled mahi-mahi and see about subbing more veggies for the potatoes, but even with the potatoes it's probably going to be a lot less calorie dense than the other options.
  • NualaTW
    NualaTW Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Perhaps with the mahi-mahi you can ask for steamed seasonal veggies instead of potatoes and sauteed veggies (which means butter). They also have garden salad on their "side" menu. You could add that with dressing on the side maybe (to help you fill up with more fiber)?
  • flyingcarbaccio
    flyingcarbaccio Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Thanks so much!
  • swissbrit
    swissbrit Posts: 201
    Options
    I would take the Satisfy your Soul Jerk Steak Salad with dressings on the side as a starter if you want 2 courses then the Manchester Beef with no potatoes but lots of veg if I was you