I finally see it... Small success - face pics

So I've lost a total of 35 lbs now (still going strong), and I've had a hard time noticing any changes.

A good friend of mine told me that she could really see it in my face. I put these pictures side by side, and finally notice a small change.

Feels pretty awesome! :)

Right side is before, and left is now.

f334a282-829d-4478-90ca-0653a9fa9a04_zps8259b1d2.png

Replies

• shellylb52
    shellylb52 Posts: 157 Member
    You look beautiful! :smile:
  • uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    That is a much better than a "small success". You look damn good.
  • Kristaqoit
    Kristaqoit Posts: 9 Member
    Big difference! Great job! I have over 100 lbs to lose so I love to see success stories . very motivating! Keep up the good work!
  • Awesome you look great! keep posting the pics! nothing is more motivating to me than before and afters!! I love that! Congrats!
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Congratulations!!! Your facial weight loss is very apparent!!! You look fantastic!!! Keep it up!!!
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Great work! You actually look younger now too.
  • SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    Awesome is right!! Your hard work really shows in your pics.....keep on keeping on darlin'!! Wtg!! :drinker:
  • THANK YOU!!!! :)
  • Nicely Done!! Yay you
  • sheleen302
    sheleen302 Posts: 266 Member
    Nice Job! You are gorgeous in both. Here's to your continued success....thanks for sharing.
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    That's a BIG difference!! And you look great :flowerforyou:
  • GoreWhore72
    GoreWhore72 Posts: 190 Member
    So I've lost a total of 35 lbs now (still going strong), and I've had a hard time noticing any changes.

A good friend of mine told me that she could really see it in my face. I put these pictures side by side, and finally notice a small change.

Feels pretty awesome! :)

Right side is before, and left is now.

f334a282-829d-4478-90ca-0653a9fa9a04_zps8259b1d2.png

Big difference. :drinker:
  • Marlene1667
    Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
    congrats!!! You know what is soooo funny. Everyone always puts there before on the left and after on the right..... who knows why.... you did the opposite, so at first I am thinking geeeeees she looked thinner before....hahahahahaha.

You look amazing!!!
  • missdelarocha
    missdelarocha Posts: 32 Member
    who knows why....

Because we read left to right and time goes oldest to newest, so makes sense to put before first, not that it really matters, but like you said you always look to the left first and get a bit confused haha.

To the OP, don't discredit yourself! That change is huge, you look really wonderful, great job.
  • dianesheart88
    dianesheart88 Posts: 111 Member
    Totally see the difference!! Congrats and keep at it! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!