Fitocracy - Have to say LOVING IT!

Options
Hi folks

Who else is using Fitocracy?? Have to say I'm rather impressed with it and like the whole idea of gaining points for exercise because its a little extra motivation for me to work harder and you can challenge people!

Feel free to follow me if you are using it! BlueAngelChar is my login.

:flowerforyou:
Charlene

Replies

• Summer_Lunatic
    Summer_Lunatic Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Maybe I better have another look bc I wasn't too impressed the first time around.

IfartROSEpetals is my username. I must've been in a weird mood that day. LOL.
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    what is it?
  • pinkiemarie252
    pinkiemarie252 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    It's a site where you log your exercises. I love it too. It keeps track of your personal best on different exercises, what you did last time, etc so it's easy to keep pushing yourself.

Edit: You can also build exercise routines, which I love because I always forget what I wanted to do :)
  • perfectflightisbeingthere
    Options
    Bumping to go and look when I'm next properly on-line
  • CantonMan1234
    CantonMan1234 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Bumping to go and look when I'm next properly on-line

^^^^ This
  • HilarysaurusRex
    Options
    I've been on Fitocracy for a long time and I love it. I don't even enter my workouts on MFP because entering any kind of strength training is annoying and that's all I do. But on Fitocracy it's much more intuitive and you get crazy amounts of points for lifting heavy.
  • perfectflightisbeingthere
    Options
    I've just signed up on Fitocracy, not quite sure about it yet but it bumped to to level 5 based on today's workout which sounds good! bribri91 over there if anyone wants to friend/follow or whatever the terminology is..... Certainly seems a good way of tracking strength exercises, much more intuitive that MFP...
  • theskinnybecky
    theskinnybecky Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    It's been a while since anyone posted here, but I love Fitocracy too! Who couldn't use more support, and it's fun to earn points and badges! (That's my 8 year old self coming out I think)

Add me if you'd like too- my username is shawbeck !!