• amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    You can add me. My diary is open.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    lol hokey pokey clinic!
    I'm 45yo and getting in the best shape of my life!
    My diary is open!
    Add me!:)
  • Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. I'll send you a request and please feel free to creep! Always like getting ideas from my friends too. Anyone else is welcome to add as well.
  • Mrscheyfleming
    Mrscheyfleming Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, feel free to add me :)
  • ZenSakura
    ZenSakura Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. Anyone can feel free to add me. =)
  • SkinnyHippo48
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me MFP users!! I just changed my settings to make my diary public. I don't mind ideas and thoughts/suggestions on my eating habits. A little help goes a long way!
    - Lauren
  • PinkMoni
    Options
    My diary is open, so feel free to add me. I welcome any exercise and healthy eating ideas!
  • ladanivita
    ladanivita Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! My diary is open, and I love reading other people's for inspiration :)
  • bettytheyeti
    bettytheyeti Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm trying to log as much as I can, even if it was a naughty meal!
  • Travko
    Travko Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My diary is also open to friends--it keeps me accountable! Feel free to add (anyone).
  • fitspo145
    Options
    My diary is also open :). It is definitely a nightmare for any one who is a complete health nut though. I can't help but have a Snickers or some ice cream every day but still do my best to hit my macros!
  • hurricanegirl13
    Options
    My diary is open to friends! I post frequently. :) Anyone feel free to add!

PS- like others... I'm not in the "clean eating" stage yet. I'm currently working on moderation. :)
  • jnmaddock
    jnmaddock Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Mine is open - and when I've exercised hard I sin a little so have a laugh :)

Feel free to add me
  • sdreed25
    sdreed25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Open and Friendly here
  • alloy1028
    alloy1028 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I post every bite I eat publicly (good and bad)- feel free to add me!
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I've recently decided to share my diary with my friends, decided it might be a good way to curb evening snacking if I knew people could see what I was having!
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    My diary is open for friends. I don't get it why some have it completely closed. How can I support someone else, not knowing what they have been eating or doing, but that's how I feel about it.
  • fitformidlife
    Options
    Thanks, all! It's so nice to have friends on this journey. I figure I need to have nothing to hide, whether it's good or bad, so I stay accountable. It will be nice to offer that same support to others too.
  • beachbum1984
    Options
    I have an open diary, so you're welcome to add me (as is anyone else!)
  • PlayMySong
    PlayMySong Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I always share my diary. You are free to friend me! I'm pregnant right now so sometimes my choices aren't always the healthiest (like biscuits and gravy for breakfast) lol but I do eat pretty healthy & small portions a majority of the time :)