How can I get my freind off Isagenx? What can I say to her?

Options
She's been using it since July 2013. She's lost 40 lbs and cant lose any more. She cheated over the holidays and gained.

I ask her what will you do after you come off of it?
I've told her she is ruining her metabloism.
She tried to sell me the stuff. I had already lost 40 lbs eating at a deficit and lifting weight 6 days a week. I like food. I wanna chew it.
I told her she could buy a simple protein shake and take vitamins for less money.

Replies

• uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Let her make her own decisions. State your opinion once or twice but don't push someone. Let them do what they want with their money and their body.
  • mistress8956
    mistress8956 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    One of my fb friends sells it, and her fb has turned into a walking advertisement. Imo from looking at the product it's almost the same as many other protein shakes out there. And the price!!! Smh maybe she will stop when she goes broke.
  • whitehusky3
    Options
    Voice your opinion on the subject, then let it rest. She's heard what you have to say, but from there, she has to make her own decision.

If she pushes you to buy the product or won't stop talking about it in front of you, politely let her know you don't like discussing the product because you're against it. If she's a good friend, she'll respect you and stop bringing it up. Be a good friend in return and don't push her to discontinue if she wants to keep it up.
  • sarahlifts
    sarahlifts Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I'm just concerned. Her hair is falling out. I talked to her. she said she would come off of it. I hope she does.