Do you log your supplements/vitamins?

Options
Just curious to see who does and doesn't, and if there's a reason. I do log my daily multi, but just because on the phone app it's easier for me to look and see where my iron and calcium are at. IU3WOvV.gif

Speaking of - anybody know how to check your nutrient % on the website?

Replies

• Danni3ll3
    Danni3ll3 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I do mainly to remember taking them and because there are a few calories in fish oils. All part of logging everything that goes into my mouth.
  • edg6strings
    edg6strings Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I log them, helps me remember to take them.
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    I only take calcium with Vitamin D because the research on the need to take anything else is underwhelming. But yes, I do track that because I try to get to 100% of calcium with only food and then add the tablet at the end of the day.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Yep - I log mine. I have them saved as a recipe so I only have to enter one thing to log them all.
  • jayjay12345654321
    jayjay12345654321 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    That's a really good idea. I log mine because I like the gummy ones. I've never been good at swallowing those horse pills that calcium comes in, so I got the chewables and they have calories.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    That's a really good idea. I log mine because I like the gummy ones. I've never been good at swallowing those horse pills that calcium comes in, so I got the chewables and they have calories.

Me too. I love the gummies! My vitamins add up to 45 calories a day - so that can add up over time.
  • 1Mrsmcdilbert
    1Mrsmcdilbert Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I log mine but only because I take the gummies and I track the calories in them.
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    No. For me, that's a little obsessive.

I take a multivitamin, Cacium w/ D, and Glucosamine Chondroitin.
  • JenMoralesSpear
    Options
    I do. I take a multivitamin, fish oil capsules, and CLA. It's easier to keep track of my nutrients and fish oil + CLA has calories and fat.
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I do :)

i take a multivitamin, calcium w/ vitamin d, vitamin e, vitamin b12, potassium, biotin, fish oil & iron w/ vitamin c