What is the oldest or youngest u would date?

Options

Replies

• Pinkee33
    Pinkee33 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Youngest... 30ish
    Oldest.... 50ish

Depends on the person of course ????
    Woohoo Im right in the sweet spot then :)

Sweet spot is a good place to be ????
  • jenn2375
    jenn2375 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    38-50ish..... depends on the person of course but I prefer mature and real!
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I'm married, BUT I would say 26-42. I'll be 34 next week. 26 seems a little young though...and 42 seems a little old. Depends.
  • gurlygirlrcr80
    gurlygirlrcr80 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    43 oldest and 25 youngest. I'm 33 and my bf is 26 now. It's all about the maturity of the person
  • amastre
    amastre Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm 23... Youngest would be 18 (for the obvious) while upper limit would probably be mid-thirties, depending on the woman.
  • FearlessEquestrian
    FearlessEquestrian Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am 19, so youngest would be 16(legal NZ age) and oldest would be 29? Meh.. I know people with a 10 year age gap. I would go older depending on what the guy is like though ;)
    -Oh I should add.. no one over 40 though, that is the definite cut off point :)
  • Andy_83
    Andy_83 Posts: 270
    Options
    Now i'm 30 it sounds a very different answer in a bar when you say it so have very quickly jumped from 21 to 24 for fear of creepy old man syndrome, at the oldest maybe 36/37, really depends on the person though, as long as they make you laugh and you want similar things who cares.
  • SeaTurtleJenni
    SeaTurtleJenni Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 and just broke up with my 22 year old boyfriend after a year and a half. I usually like older men though, but this one just worked for whatever reasons. My ex-husband is 49. I don't have an age range. I have a personality type I like and if I can find it at any age, than I'm happy.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Youngest 25, oldest 33. I'm 27 years old.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    30's to 50...though I've learned that age means nothing! :)
  • bumblebeez86
    bumblebeez86 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I am 27 nearly 28 my bf of 11yrs is nearly 39 - I have seen hot guys I their 40's but 50 would scare me so.... oldest 49 + youngest 21

parents are 44 + 47 so prob older than that is weird too but it just depends o who u fall in love with
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I'm 43. The youngest would be 39. Oldest would probably be early 50's.
  • ND_Figgzie
    ND_Figgzie Posts: 1,480
    Options
    see that gorgeous lady above me?? I'd date that
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    It really depends on the lady.

Youngest maybe 28, oldest 48. No matter what age, would have to be drama-free and a dynamic person to seduce this soul.
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    30 youngest - though before I met hubster I dated a 24 YO - but he was an old soul lol. Oldest 50, unless the guy is healthy and youthful. And hot. Like Dylan McDermott.
  • bb_lose_weight
    bb_lose_weight Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    These threads always help me figure out who to Friend Request!!!!!!! :)

Hahahaha!!

How you doin????
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I won't date anyone younger than my sister who is currently 22. However, I don't know what my max is. I dated someone nearly 20 years my senior a few years ago. He's now 46, so I guess that's about as high as I would go.
  • aaryan90
    Options
    youngest 20, oldest 31
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    18-60.
  • 281Danielle
    Options
    Well I'm married but if i wasn't the youngest would be 27 and oldest 35ish, I'm 24 but have never really dated guys my age.