Hi all, Any metal heads, Rockers and Goths?

Options

Replies

• cooper21120
    cooper21120 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I like pop punk can I join in :)

I like bands like masked intruder, nofx, menzingers, Lawrence arms, alkaline trio, teenage bottlerocket, bad religion, the ergs, houseboat and loads more, please feel free to add me if you have similar interests, is any here going to Groezrock 2014?
  • Breena_Bean5
    Breena_Bean5 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Manson, wow....haven't listened to him in awhile. I love his older stuff...I miss those days, lol
  • Dcbear24
    Dcbear24 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Post-Hardcore metal and pop punk! :bigsmile:
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I listen to everything, but rock is at the top. I have AC/DC's TNT on the top of my run playlist. :drinker:
  • sparlingirl
    sparlingirl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Metal Roll Call- "here"...i was just at Philip Anselmo show Friday night and was wondering how many calories i burned fighting off the crowd to stay front row...do they have a category for that here?
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Yes there are metal/rockers/goths here :)

I am waiting for the gym that plays rock music instead of dance....its a dream....

So true!! I played metal during Crossfit one day and the trainer said, "this is angry music!!" I said," no Eminem is angry music cuz it makes me want to choke people!!!"
  • veggiebuckeye
    veggiebuckeye Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    No matter my age I can't shake my metal roots.
  • mbts08
    mbts08 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    \m/
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Gothic Industrial with a twinge of futurepop. :D
  • Sky_Of_Aegis
    Options
    I used to be kind of a goth. I looked good in black. I still listen to some metal, but my style of metal are bands like TesseracT. Always liked the more progressive style of metal.
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Definitely a rocker! :) I need my rock music in the morning and after work to get me though my day... if you knew WHERE I work, and the music I am forced to listen to for 8 hours, you'd understand.
  • cyncmt
    cyncmt Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yes there are metal/rockers/goths here :)

I am waiting for the gym that plays rock music instead of dance....its a dream....
    my gym(anytime fitness co springs) plays 80's and '90s rock 24/7 love it!!
  • JazminGowdy
    Options
    Hello =) I don't really know what my style is, but others have labeled me as "Punk-Goth" with a little Lolita Punk thrown in
  • xpinkrockrx
    xpinkrockrx Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I listen to a little bit of everything, but I'm a rocker girl at heart :) sn says it all
  • LaserOctopus
    LaserOctopus Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Industrial/EBM/Darkwave (even back when it was spelled with a Q, lol) here, does that count? From loooooooooong before any of those labels were in common usage, sadly. :laugh:
    I <3 Assemblage 23, Neuroticish, mesh, et cetera, all the way back to the stuff from my teens and twenties, Front 242, Peter Murphy, The Mission, Siouxsie. I still have some ancient SoM 45s somewhere around here...
  • fredgiblet
    fredgiblet Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Metalhead here. Sabaton, Slipknot, Leave's Eyes, Slayer, Rammstein, Nightwish, Hatebreed, etc. I like other stuff as well, but Metal in it's various forms makes up the majority of my collection.
  • askew01
    askew01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    punk rocker/metal head here
  • KimiSteinbach
    KimiSteinbach Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Gotta love Led Zepplin, Rush and the Smashing Pumpkins!!!
  • nobleh5
    nobleh5 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    YES!!! Big time!
  • NorCal311
    NorCal311 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I will be metal till the day I die. Even though I listen to all kinds of music, my phone it is 90% metal! One of my favs right now is Corrosion of Conformity. When riding my bike I kick it up a gear and I pedal, pedal, pedal.....