What is your motivation?

Options

Replies

• Hobb3s
    Hobb3s Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Obstacle course races, love em. Kids, need to keep up with them.. and vanity, I like to look good.
  • WhisperAnne
    Options
    When i have the urge to eat unhealthy I look at my fat photos and instantly change my mind and eat something healthy. Those photos are not flattering and i would burn them if i didn't want to keep reminding myself of how far I've come.
  • Rebekah718
    Rebekah718 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    My motivation is we are going to a water park hotel in July and I don't want to struggle keeping up with the kids I want fifty pounds gone by July
  • ebayaddict0127
    ebayaddict0127 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    1. MY HEALTH
    2. Biggest Loser contest at work (cash prize)
    3. Trip to Germany in March (wanna lose something before then)
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Me! And to see what is possible for an older me! So many myths about older women, I want to be the woman that explodes them!
  • ksparrows
    Options
    That sounds like great motivation.

Me, I just want to look hot again! :)
  • _db_
    _db_ Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    To become as strong as possible.
  • julie_1130
    Options
    summer is coming. love to look great in swimsuit:-)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    it be nice to have my six pack back..Been a keg for far too long
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Being slightly more awesome than I was yesterday. :drinker:
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    My own potential...not knowing what I am capable of but being determined to find out and then push those limits.
  • Sky_Of_Aegis
    Options
    I used to be a male model, and I am a veteran of the U.S. Army. I was a mini army tank in size 26 jeans, even with what the girls called a "J Lo booty." I want my body back to what it used to be. Strong, healthy, reliable. You never know when you will have to play the hero, and if you are unable to save yourself, how can you expect to save others? I want the power to give someone their life back if fate tries to abruptly take it away. I also have a wife and two children that need a husband/dad around as long as possible. You only live once, and there is no point on wasting any time letting weight kill you quicker than you need to. I used to drink a lot, smoke cigarettes like a train, and now I have given all of that up for the most part in pursuit of being the power house that I used to be. I pray everyone for whatever reason it may be stays the course.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Looking back at how much progress I've made in the last 2 years, and looking forward to making just as much in the future.

And:
    Being slightly more awesome than I was yesterday. :drinker:
  • Pamela_in_Progress
    Pamela_in_Progress Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    To be a better, stronger, faster version of myself. :bigsmile:
  • ellizabethkennedy
    Options
    My husbands coming back from an extended leave and I wanna surprise him : )
  • jeanie_beanie
    Options
    Mine is summer!!
  • lisasmith5648137
    lisasmith5648137 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I use to weigh over 300 and forty ponds .with hard work 15 years ago i got down to 184. after Christmas i realized I had slowly went back up to 260. i want to feel alive like that again. so my new journey started. i already am down to 248.I began a biggest loser competition on Jan. 20th. I only entered to have the personal trainer for free. don't even care if I'm the winner . this is about me winning in my life
  • tillicollapse91
    Options
    To prove to everyone who said I couldn't and that "I always give up" wrong!! Also, I would love to feel comfortable WITHOUT a jacket or sweater covering up my lovely lady lumps :P
  • spetermann190
    spetermann190 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Just VERY competitive ... With myself ... Want to be in the Best shape, look the sexiest, I can be ... That is all

Good luck in your challenge :)