First 30 days

Options
Hey there everyone!

I started my 100 lb weightloss journey after Christmas and yesterday I finished my first 30 days of my lifestyle change. I am very happy to say that I lost 13lbs. I told myself that I would not post anything, make friends, or do anything that would cause me to feel pressured to stay on track. Mainly, because I wanted to begin the change with myself, by myself, for myself. Sooo...so excited! I'm interested in knowing what were some of you guys' strategies were (are) and maybe even get a few tips. Oh and BTW, I haven't started exercising yet. I wanted to work on my eating first...now on to the next challenge...walking!

Replies

• aishley7
    aishley7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow, so good to know that just by diet control you lost 13 lbs...in a month!!!
    Great motivation...
    :flowerforyou:
  • Dgadd17
    Dgadd17 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Taking that first step and sticking to it is sometimes the hardest part; so you've done great! Keep up the good work, and remember, having friends on MFP does not add pressure...usually, it adds encouragement and the occasional morale boost when you need it. :) Good luck on the walking!
  • lastattempt4me
    Options
    Thanks so much! I have never wanted this as bad as I do now!!!
  • lastattempt4me
    Options
    Good for you! Taking that first step and sticking to it is sometimes the hardest part; so you've done great! Keep up the good work, and remember, having friends on MFP does not add pressure...usually, it adds encouragement and the occasional morale boost when you need it. :) Good luck on the walking!

Thanks! Maybe I can add you as my first pal! I actually walked for 30 minutes this morning and I felt like it is something I could get up at 5 to do daily. I have 5 children so I'm trying to do any exercise early in the a.m. before everyone wakes. Thanks again!:drinker: