need help! will my workouts be enough (pics)

Options
Hi Im male, 23 years old, weighing in at 172lbs.

recently lost about 20lbs in the past 12 months through mostly diet. but now struggling to lose my sides and other loose areas. dieting just doesn't seem to cut it anymore as my weight just fluctuates up and down.

ive recently joined a gym. trying to go 3 times a week. i know that's not an awful lot but work commitments are tough.

my regime is to do 20-30 mins intense/moderate cardio. then machine weights focusing on my core, pectorals and arms.
then finish with a 20 minute moderate swim.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i289/djreado/d062059d-70ea-43e8-b7da-05a13f195d7d_zps5e446a3a.png

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i289/djreado/loss2_zpsdff42d82.png

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    please do legs as well....
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Whats your goal?
  • djreado
    djreado Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    goal is to be 154lbs

im pretty happy with my legs to be honest as i do play alot of football (soccer) and other outdoor sports and have always found my legs to be alright..
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    If you only have 3 days you can go, drop the cardio and google either starting strength or Stronglifts - you'll thank me :)

ETA: haha you don't have to drop the cardio (that's just me) but do it AFTER the weights.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    If you only have 3 days you can go, drop the cardio and google either starting strength or Stronglifts - you'll thank me :)

ETA: haha you don't have to drop the cardio (that's just me) but do it AFTER the weights.

this!
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    please do legs as well....

This

Your legs may be okay but your glutes are the biggest muscles, closely followed by quads - you're looking to burn fat aren't you?
  • KinoM
    KinoM Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Never skip leg day

q3wewhg
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Never skip leg day

q3wewhg

Lol, weve been banned from doing 'stupid *kitten*' at our box haha