does anyone need a fresh start in february?

Options
I do! January hasn't been a good month for me..... my Christmas indulgences haven't stopped! But now I'm ready to dig deep, get my motivation back, and make February the month when I really make a difference. Does anyone want to join me? No regrets about weight gain, no guilt about what's gone wrong, just a totally fresh slate x

Replies

• castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    Yes. I fell off the wagon, pretty much, after an accident in the middle of last year, and though I managed to get back on track, sort of, it was never wholehearted or thorough. I've then been travelling most of this month, and I need to get back to it properly, now that I'm home and can do so.
  • Elimi88
    Elimi88 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!! I'm starting healthy eating today & exercise:) Feel free to add me as friends for motivation/support
  • Mizeri
    Mizeri Posts: 9
    Options
    Im in! Not sure if I fell off track or not but January was definitely wonky for me. Any support and motivation would be greatly appreciated!
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    My water aerobics class restarts in February. I really have not been exercising as much as I should during January. Not a real fresh start but a getting back into more exercise.
  • Brown523
    Brown523 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Ready to start Salsa classes again in February! Fresh starts are always good and I'm certainly in need of one. A fresh start everyday!
  • hiddensmiles21
    Options
    I sure do! Been off track for far too long!!