I'm addicted to Graze boxes!

Options

Replies

• 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Would say I'm more addicted to getting things in the mail. Some of them are awesome.
  • OnAllFours
    OnAllFours Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Here's a US code. TROYS9TNP

I love these little boxes.
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I'm in England and have been getting them for about 6 months.
    I suppose they are quite expensive, but they are a much anticipated treat to me. I get them every 2 weeks, although I have been able to put them back a week if I am not getting through the snacks.
    I aim for the lowest calories, and have them as a lunch on days when I can't cope without a little something.
    I may be a saddo, but I find myself getting quite excited as they drop hrough the letterbox!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I'm still addicted to them. I don't think I could make anything that good for that money (plus I'd have to buy big quantities of the stuff, not convenient). Added bonus is that it makes me eat more nuts (which I don't typically like).

If they could sell some things in bigger quantities for cheaper I'd be all over it though.
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I can give a code also so more of you can enjoy all the Graze goodiness!

JENNYD5FP

Might as well try it to get your first box free and then your 5th box would be free too. And $6 after that isn't really all that bad if you were to add up other snacks you already eat.
  • cclarkcts
    Options
    Here is a code
    JANETM2RB

The first box is free... free shipping too... you can cancel after that
    Thank you, I just signed up for my free box.
  • mbeuchert24
    mbeuchert24 Posts: 204 Member
    Options

JENNYD5FP

Might as well try it to get your first box free and then your 5th box would be free too. And $6 after that isn't really all that bad if you were to add up other snacks you already eat.

Just used your code, thank you!!
  • Billybegood
    Billybegood Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've been getting them for about six weeks now, get them every week and so far have liked pretty much everything.
  • lwanbaugh81
    lwanbaugh81 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Ok so I just looked at this website and I'm intrigued and went ahead and signed up. Am I correct that they will send me one every two weeks and bill me $6.00 for a box of snacking goodies? I don't think this seems horribly expensive. I guess if they were coming more often then once every two weeks then it would be. Am I missing something?
    Lindsey
  • FitMelody4Life
    FitMelody4Life Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I love these: Here is a friend code there are 4 available currently MELODY9RP
  • kamyers1289
    kamyers1289 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Ok so I just looked at this website and I'm intrigued and went ahead and signed up. Am I correct that they will send me one every two weeks and bill me $6.00 for a box of snacking goodies? I don't think this seems horribly expensive. I guess if they were coming more often then once every two weeks then it would be. Am I missing something?
    Lindsey

They come once a week :)
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options

JENNYD5FP

Just used your code, thank you!!

I did, too. Here is another one for someone: NPZG39J9P
  • Francl27
    Options
    Lindsey

You can decide how often they come. I have mine set at 2 weeks. (oh and my code is FRANCO7YP :laugh: ).
  • Docpremie
    Docpremie Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I get them every 2 weeks as well. You can decide which snacks you want to receive. You can click to get your favorites often & delete those you don't want to receive. I went through & deleted all those with really high calories, tons of carbs or flavors I don't like. I LOVE them & so does my family.!!!

If you need a code: 1QZG99Q5B

By the way, my favorite is Olive & Rosemary Bruschetta-- ti's the BOMB!!!
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Lindsey

It is four snacks at a time, so it is a bit pricey, but I have really enjoyed exploring new flavors.
  • JCM1969
    JCM1969 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I love that they are so different.... I get the light boxes so they have less than 150 calories...
    Here is a code with unlimited uses

Janetm2rb
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I wished I would have signed up with one of your guys' codes, you get a better deal than if you sign up directly with Graze Box, I got the first box free those that have a code get first and fifth free.

I'm excited to try something new and I like those expensive "gourmet" snack mixes you can get, but I hate having one big jar or bag of the same snack, it's tiresome and I never make it through the whole thing without it going stale. So ounce per ounce the Graze Box is likely more expensive BUT there's no risk of waste AND it gets delivered to me which is nice because I live in the middle of nowhere and a trip to a store that has really interesting things is far and a bit of a waste of gas and time.
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Lindsey

Not in all parts of the country (and by country I mean US), some parts only get the option of once every two or four weeks.
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    Too expensive for me. I'd rather have plain packaging and a MUCH lower price.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Lindsey

Not in all parts of the country (and by country I mean US), some parts only get the option of once every two or four weeks.

In 'your deliveries' you can change the date though, to bring it forward one week instead of waiting for 2 (or you can delay it by a week as well), even if you're set for every two weeks. I had it every week for a couple weeks that way. It might depend on where you live though... I'm on the East coast.