Newbie needs friends :)

Options
Hey everyone! I am so glad I found this site!

I am a 39 year young woman and I want to improve myself before I turn 40 in November. I figure I can make a big dent in my 100 lb weight loss goal before then.

I would love to have friends here with similar goals so feel free to add me!

:happy:

Replies

• ClarcyMarci
    ClarcyMarci Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey .. Welcome aboard! I'm new here too .. day 3 for me and going great guns! The support here is awesome as lots of positive and similar peeps ... I think the trick is to get amongst it!

Sent you a request :)
  • fancycakemaker
    fancycakemaker Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I am still looking around trying to get used to the site and I like what I see so far. This is going to be fun!
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    feel free to friend me but i only support those that give mutual support in return good luck with your journey
  • fortworthbret1
    Options
    Also brand new, looking for friends.

sending request now.
  • Katie23045
    Options
    Hello! I just got the app and now I'm looking for friends. Please add me :):)
  • chelleyve
    chelleyve Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi

I've just requested you - I am newly returned to MFP but didn't get involved much in the community before and I think this was my downfall as I work shifts so don't get to weight loss classes etc. I would love to meet people in the same boat to so I hope you will accept my request and that others will request and support in return x
  • SevenFlorins
    Options
    I'm new too! Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • CarMid9
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too. 10 days in and loving it. Feel free to add me and anyone else that responded that is looking for support add me too if you'd like.