Which is worse??

Options
So I didn't have much of an appetite today, so my cals were very low (about 900). The question is, do I eat dinner to make my cals because I don't want to harm my body or do I listen to the bod and not eat anything?? Thanks!

Replies

• dancinrascal
    dancinrascal Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    anyone? Also noting that 'i started Eat What You Love, Love What You eat to learn how to eat intuitively. Usually I base my intake on cals, time of day, etc. but I really want to just be normal. Thanks!
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    If it is only one day, it's no big deal...I have H1N1 and was way under my calories for a couple of days simply because I felt like crap and had no appetite - and eating was making me feel worse....
  • ainokea8
    Options
    Don't force yourself to eat if you really don't feel like it.

As long as you don't do this on a daily basis, I think it's fine.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    Don't eat if you're not hungry. Look at your nutrition for the past 7 days, not just today. Chances are, you'll be hungrier tomorrow.
  • strflt
    strflt Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I agree with editorgrrl. One day of low calories isn't going to harm you by a long shot. Don't eat if you don't want to. :) Just means more cake tomorrow. ;)
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    yep. one or 2 days isnt going to make a difference. i usually find that when that happens to me, i get my appetite back after a few days and will eat over my goal. it all even out
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter. If you don't eat it today and you're extra hungry tomorrow, you can just eat what you missed out on today.