Favorite fast food restaurant?

Options

Replies

• Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I prefer local mom & pop diners. But Chick Fil A has better choices now that I'm watching my calories. I substitute a side salad for fries & get a diet coke. I like Wendy's salads too.
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    Since you didn't say nutritious fast food. I gotta say the beacon drive in. If you order the chilli cheese-a- plenty you not only get a huge chili cheese burger but it is buried beneath onion rings and fries. You must eat your way to it.
  • NualaTW
    NualaTW Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Chipotle
    Sajj Grill (which is a local mediterranean version of Chipotle)
    Jersey Mike's Subs
    Subway
    Pieology (a pizza version of Chipotle)
  • rabblerabble
    rabblerabble Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    When I'm being nutritious, I choose Subway. When I'm letting myself indulge a bit, I like In-n-Out or Smashburger.
  • AsianSuperfly
    AsianSuperfly Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Portillo's...just me??
  • BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Portillo's...just me??

You just barely beat me to it!

Portillo's first, Chipotle second, then after that...depends on what I'm in the mood for :).
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Five Guys, but there's no way to fit that in my calories anymore!
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Portillo's...just me??

Portillo's first, Chipotle second, then after that...depends on what I'm in the mood for :).

Oh god! I miss it so much! I went there 4 times when I went to visit my family. When I was leaving to go with my military husband, a client brought me the Portillo's chocolate cake to say goodbye. I still have yet to have a chocolate cake as good as theirs.
  • AsianSuperfly
    AsianSuperfly Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Portillo's...just me??

Oh god! I miss it so much! I went there 4 times when I went to visit my family. When I was leaving to go with my military husband, a client brought me the Portillo's chocolate cake to say goodbye. I still have yet to have a chocolate cake as good as theirs.

There are also some in other states like Arizona. Next time try the the chocolate cake shake is awesome btw!!! It was on some list of the most caloric foods to avoid...yeah so I had to try it.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Portillo's...just me??

There are also some in other states like Arizona. Next time try the the chocolate cake shake is awesome btw!!! It was on some list of the most caloric foods to avoid...yeah so I had to try it.

Oh I've had my share of those too!
  • kholcomb51
    kholcomb51 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Rubio's. Sniff. It's so far away. Our local hotdog place, O'Betty's, is great. Not fast food, but fast, cheap, a tiny space with a hotdog museum and dogs named for burlesque queens! Great fries. Great dogs. Chipotle's my favorite on-the-road food.
  • Slim_strategy
    Options
    Used to be Burger king, now it's Mcd's for the Mcflurry's yo. ugh I want one.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Outback

I don't think that Outback is considered a fast food place. If it is, my husband will not go back there, and I would be very sad.:sad:
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Probably either Little Caesars or Subway
  • footballpeach
    Options
    Wendy's and Subway.
  • paigebeverly
    paigebeverly Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Had Five Guys tonight and it was yummy. Put me over on calories but one meal won't kill me.But Whataburger has to be my go to fast food...
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    All of them. I don't discriminate. :smokin:
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Chick-Fil-A.I like their cold wraps with Avocado Lime Ranch dressing. Yummy!
  • crevices
    crevices Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    i havent had fast food for a long time and this thread makes me crave it nonono
    im a simple person, pizza pizza, mcdonalds, kfc, subway, local chinese, burger king are all close to my heart.
    im one of the odd people who dont like to experiment outside my comfort zone so ive never had taco bell, wendy's, arby's, etc.
    and some other restaurants that i actually do want to try arent available here or theres a limited amount (dont have panda express and in-n-out, even chipotle and panera is limited)
  • crlyxx
    crlyxx Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Steak 'n Shake....extremely close to my place. God, I want a burger xD