Seeking awesome buddies for motivation!

Options
Hi all! This is my second time being on MFP and I'm in need of some new buddies. On my first go around with MFP, I lost 16 lbs. Of those 16lbs, I gained back 10 and lost an additional 2. I never did reach my goal weight of 145lbs however this time around, I won't allow anything to get in my way. I am a woman on a mission! Please add me if you could use another buddy. I'll do my best to keep you motivated and hopefully vice versa. You guys rock!

Replies

• jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    welcome! glad ur back. keep ur sights set on ur goal and go for it. great loss the 1st time. this time will b a success. best wishes. motivation and support is the key.
  • kgaylord76
    kgaylord76 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I have decided to come back to MFP myself. My news resolution wasn't to loose weight, but to take more time for myself. So, I decided to join a gym and start exercising 6 days a week. My downfall wasn't chips or baked goods but regular coke. I used to crave it. I haven't had a coke in 30 days. Start logging everything you eat and take one day at a time. It takes about 21 days to break a habit. Add me as a friend if you want. I am on here all the time!:smile: