question about stomach fat

Options
2»

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    i dont know anything about weight lifting, but i know that it will be something ill do for a few days and then give up. i dont want to end up skinny fat, but cant i do weight training with out the equipment?

is joining a gym an option?
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    i dont know anything about weight lifting, but i know that it will be something ill do for a few days and then give up. i dont want to end up skinny fat, but cant i do weight training with out the equipment?

there are many bodyweight programs that can get you results in your living room. there are many things you can do in a local park. there are thousands upon thousands of youtube videos that you can find online to help you achieve your goals.

weights are helpful but not required. what is required, however, is a positive attitude. if you've already decided that you're going to give up or flounce from the site or whatever, it's going to be hard to reach your goals. getting mad makes me work harder, not quit.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    great info and entertainment.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    wow peopl on these forums can be real mean.. learned my lesson.. i wont be asking sh*** no more

I will note that you got petulant when no one had answered your question 10 minutes after posting it.

Now that people have answered your question at length, you just complain about how mean they are instead of saying sorry and thanks.

Who's the mean one?
  • daryll77
    Options
    Try FitnessBlender.com they have heaps of strength exercises you can do with little or no equipment and they are FREE...I love them!
  • vwbug86
    vwbug86 Posts: 283 Member
    Options

If you don't want to invest much money you may want to look into "You are Your Own Gym". I got the Kindle version for $10. There is also an app for $3, but I haven't used it.