ladies: the first & last areas you show weight loss?

Options

Replies

• melsmars
    melsmars Posts: 21
    Options
    face is always 1st and my hips/thighs are last
  • First to go: My boobs
    Last to go: Wherever I want it lost first haha

It is the great test of patience.

ditto! damn it :grumble:

amen to that! so discouraging but encourages patience.
  • breahremington
    Options
    Mine is similar to yours, OP! Face first, stomach last. Although another one that I see go relatively quickly is my back fat. When I'm at the larger end of my spectrum (180s) I always have one roll of fat that hangs over right around where my bra strap would be, when just standing straight up. I can usually see a difference in it from week to week, and it usually goes within around a month of healthy eating and exercise. Almost there now!
  • birdiecs
    birdiecs Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    First is stomach, last boobs and hips/butt. Right now I feel very disproportionate. 27: waist with 38.5 boobs and butt. They are not budging. I'm losing only .5-1 off my boobs and hips for every 3" off my waist.
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
    Options
    Boobs -- that's why my husband doesn't want me to lose weight. Butt second, so I end up having a flat butt. Stomach last, unfortunately. When I was younger, I could trim my abs just be cutting out dessert and doing a couple of sets of crunches a day. after menopause..... I still have a pot.
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    first ankles and feet
    then my face
    then my wrists.
    Never where I need it...like belly hang, hips, fat knees and back fat!:ohwell:
  • snowbear1005
    snowbear1005 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I always notice that my legs are the first to slim down and shape up and my arms and shoulders the last.
  • Fiery_Vixen
    Fiery_Vixen Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I notice it in my stomach and butt first, which sounds all well and good but I still have those big thighs that like to wait til the end to go lol. It also takes forever for those stupid back boobies to go away!!!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    First: in my face, and ribs

Last: Inner thighs, lower belly, and just under the butt (still working on those trouble ares)
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    First: Boobs

Mid-Range: Back (lovehandles)

Last: Just above the natural waistline - it's like a "rainshelf" of fat above my belly button... it was there as long as I can remember... even back to age 7 or 8 when I was an obese child.
  • treznorrocks
    treznorrocks Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have found that it is my face, neck and shoulders to thin out first...then legs...and most certainly stomach last...the one place I wish would go first!...:blushing: ...oh well, if we keep pushing it will happen eventually...lol
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    First place I notice is my waist/abs. I do notice it all over right away, so there is no place that I don't lose from until last. However it is my thighs that take the longest to get to where I want them to be. That's the place I notice weight gain. But, these days with continued work on fitness it is the place that I always notice the most change and progress (more defined muscles).
  • ElizaB84
    ElizaB84 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Boobs first. Belly and legs last.
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    You can tell right away in my face and in my stomach.

My behind usually shows the weight loss last.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Stomach first, thighs very last.
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I find I first show weight loss through my waist area, and then my hips and butt are always the last to trim down. I'm a pear shape. Lol
  • Shahelene
    Shahelene Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My face first and my breast and hips last. My face starts to get scary like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    First, arms and upper body. Last, stomach and thighs.
  • fairygirlpie9
    fairygirlpie9 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I have found I always lose in my face first and my stomach last.

Is it the same for everyone or is it just my genetics?

Where do you show signs of weight loss first and last?

Same. It makes me sad because I prefer my chubby face but hate my lower abdominal fat :(
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    First: face & arms
    Last: muffin top!