Best Zumba Game? Rush? Core?

Options
Hi all,

I'm looking to get one of the XBOX Kinect Zumba games. I see that there's several, including Core and Rush. Can anyone speak to which one is best?

Note: I am an absolute beginner (never done Zumba AT ALL).

Replies

• mightywoods
    mightywoods Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm a beginner too. I just got the World Party one. I tried it out yesterday. I was flailing around...but it was fun. Can't speak for the others though...sorry =(
  • smileyy248
    Options
    I got the world party for Christmas and I love it (: with the classes you can take different length classes and choose from low, medium and high intensity which is nice. Or you can just pick out different dances manually. Its really good for cardio and I've found that it works my legs and core pretty well. You'll definitely work up a sweat (: it's great!
  • cortrad
    cortrad Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I don't have XBOX, I can only speak from a Wii POV, but World Party and Fitness 2 have been my favorites so far! It really depends what kind of dances you take to! Core has a couple of insane belly dance routines that REALLY work your (duh) core, while World Party has the most diverse line-up (there's even Irish step and Russian Kalinka). Honestly, it's a toss-up, and totally down to your personal preference.