hi - my name is michael

Options
wow - lots of successes by the folks using this site. congratulations to all of you. a bit about me: i've been a "guest of exceptional size" (google it) for the better part of my adulthood. one day about, ugh, 15 years ago i up and lost 113 pounds by only eating enough food for one person and tae bo-ing hard core 5 days a week. it was awesome. really really awesome. then i got into a car accident, couldn't work out any more, put on a pound then 5 then 95 more then 42 more just for fun.

that was then. this is now. between my ears is ready, and i'm down about 11 since starting up this year (weekly weigh in is tomorrow, so hopefully a bit more).

116 to go.

this is the last time i'm doing this.

Replies

• Robothound15
    Options
    Hey Micheal,
    My name is Caleb. For the majority of my life I was in incredible shape due to my involvement in wrestling, football, and rugby. However, once I stopped playing those sports I quickly gained some weight. Now like you I am hoping this site, along with the proper motivation, will allow me to get back to a fraction of what I used to be.
  • KristinaB83
    KristinaB83 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Welcome and I wish you the best of luck with your goals!
  • _MG_
    _MG_ Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Good luck and stick to it. I'm a fellow "guest of exceptional size" and though I can't fix the height (well, easily anyway) I'm fixing the round.
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome!
  • johnny7625
    Options
    good luck
  • hortensehildegarde
    hortensehildegarde Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    LOL I can relate to that- about 15 years ago (when I was my smallest) tae bo and I were good friends too. Hey, we have PROVEN success in this area, right? Did it once before, can do it again! Welcome to the party :)
  • michael44107
    Options
    thanks for the welcome everyone