Favorite fast food restaurant?

Options

Replies

• hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Chipotle of course. I get a burrito bowl. Pork.
  • rayfu75
    rayfu75 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Depending on the day
    In n Out
    Chipotle
    Rubio's
    Barros Pizza
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Outback

I don't think that Outback is considered a fast food place. If it is, my husband will not go back there, and I would be very sad.:sad:

I always thought it was. :shrug: a chain is a chain.
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    Little Caesar's Hot n Ready
    Five Guys Hot Dog with Fries
    Potbelly's (which I miss because I'm not in Ann Arbor anymore)
    A local deli near my parent's house that has delicious, huge sandwiches.
  • wannakimmy
    wannakimmy Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fast food fan, if I had to choose one..... Wendy's
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Chipotle! Half portion of rice, black beans, double fajita vegetables, fresh tomato salsa, half chicken, half steak, sour cream and cheese!

I also really like Panera's Power Bowls and salads.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I don't have a favorite, but Arby's has an amazing breakfast sandwich:Ham and swiss croissant. Only like 250 calories.
  • slw5X5
    slw5X5 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Qdoba Mexican Grill
    Panda Express
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Five Guys Burgers and Fries
    Chipotle
    Taco Bell
    Sbarro

We just got a Five Guys here and I've been wondering if it's good, is it just another burger joint?
  • spikrgrl503
    spikrgrl503 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Cookout. It's a North Carolina chain. They have 100 flavors of milkshake and you can mix any two. And a corn dog and chicken nuggets count as sides! I can usually do OK there (They have a good grilled chicken sandwich) but I miss the milkshakes
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Chipotle
    Taco Bell
    Sbarro

We just got a Five Guys here and I've been wondering if it's good, is it just another burger joint?

I was not impressed
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Chipotle
    Taco Bell
    Sbarro

I really like it... but I've never had the burger. Typically just the hotdog (with cheese and bacon :love: ) but obviously it's been a while... I love their fries, they give you huge portions though (always pretty much a double portion).
  • tegalicious
    Options
    Willy's Mexicana Grill. I haven't been there in a while since we cook at home for the most part now but I used to get a burrito with two scoops of beans, two scoops of rice, spicy chicken or tofu, pickled jalapeños, and cheese dip. Then a side of a massive bag of chips and a pint of the habenero salsa. Not sure how many calories that is but I assume at least 1500. That burritio would be the size of my upper arm!!
  • tegalicious
    Options
    Chipotle
    Taco Bell
    Sbarro

Well... I call them Five Guys Greasy Fries if that says anything....
  • GBPackerFan14
    GBPackerFan14 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    On a bulk Hardees and on a cut Subway or Wendy's
  • fificrazy
    fificrazy Posts: 234
    Options
    Chipotle
    Taco Bell
    Sbarro

First, I'd consider Five Guys like "fast casual" dining in that they're a bit of an upgrade from, say, Wendy's. Second, they're good in the kind of way that the burgers literally ooze with grease and even sharing a fry with my dad we still couldn't finish it. Huge portions. I guess that's what you get from a food place created by 5 guys. Basically, they're what most people want in a burger joint if you love burgers/love to eat.
  • tegalicious
    Options
    Taco Time!

Omg! I haven't had Taco Time since I left Portland, OR!!! Do they still have those little fried potato disks with the cheese and jalapeños in them??? I miss those!!!!
  • obrientp
    obrientp Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    It would be easier to say which ones I don't like.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    Chik-Fil-A
    McD's
    Taco Bell
    Carl's Jr.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition