looking to lose around 30lbs looking for friends

Options
I have used this site before and was almost at my goal. things got in the way and i lost track at bit and as a result i have ended u heavier than ever before :(. I'm looking to lose around 30-35lbs and would like some friends so we can help each other along. Im on daily and havemy diet and exercise plan available to view. I'm determined this year im going to reach my goal and stay there. xx

Replies

• 1NatoshaW
    Options
    Hi, I'm Natosha. I am looking for support in not just weight loss but a consistent healthy, well lifestyle.
  • kmoirecavender
    kmoirecavender Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am new here as of today. I am wanting to lose about 30 pounds, and become more active. I would love to have some friends to help support and also encourage me in this journey. I am still learning this website though!
  • GameJuice
    Options
    Hi there :)

You can feel free to add me as a friend. I am on here as much as I can be. I have been a member of MFP for a couple of years now, however this is a relatively new account i am using :)
  • NicholePotato
    NicholePotato Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am also in the 30 lb group I will friend you!
  • KateEMD
    KateEMD Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am 8lbs away from my goal for losing 30lbs. Fell free to add me as a friend.
  • page8040
    page8040 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I also am looking to lose 30 lbs by July 1st. I am on here several times per day and my diary is public -- feel free to add me!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    great job to all of you on your successes so far.

Anyone may add me as they wish
  • kate0222
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I'm new to actually using this site though and would love some friends/support!
  • KandiLicious
    KandiLicious Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I just recently got back onto fitness pal after some failed attempts on my own. I have about 30-40 lbs to lose.
  • gdurham2014
    gdurham2014 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just started 2 days ago and right now I'm super excited about getting fit and staying fit. my long term goal is to lose 68lbs and I am just taking it day by day, any tips anyone could give me would be awesome.
  • Frostbitten007
    Frostbitten007 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Hannah. I have lost 8 pounds so far. I have 28 more pounds to lose before I reach my goal weight of 125 pounds. I am 5'5". How tall are you? What is your goal weight? Feel free to add me.
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I've been on MFP for about a year, but I recently started logging more consistantly. I also have about 30 pounds to lose. We can do this!
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I'm in the 30-35 lbs. to lose camp as well. Have been on before and had some success, but fell of the wagon. Back on track and ready for the change to be permanent!!
  • Autk79
    Autk79 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Im new to this and would love to lose 32 pounds :) Anyone feel free to add me. I need motivating friends !!
  • eternalone88
    eternalone88 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi!! ! i'm in the same boat as you! I want to lose a little bit over 30 pounds to get to my goal weight of 120! i hope to hit it by summer but who knows... i'll try my best. Good luck in your work outs!
  • JuneyCleaves
    JuneyCleaves Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Been here for almost 2 years now....60lbs lost and I'm down to my last 20-30lbs.
    Feel free to bring me along if you'd like!
    JC.
  • AndreaIteka
    Options
    Hey from Dublin !!! :) I'm 21 and lost over 33pounds maintained and now looking to lose the last 30-35 lbs by early June !!! Feel free to add me :)
  • GnarlyBean
    Options
    I would be THRILLED if anyone (or everyone!) added me. I need the motivation and competition on my newsfeed to keep a fire lit under me. I'm new(ish) here. Had the app for awhile but never logged on because I had no friends on my list. Just found the forums!!

I'm 27 and am trying to lose 30 lbs before my August wedding. Add me!! Help keep me going!!
  • sugu05
    sugu05 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Am new to this too! 23 yrs old and need to lose 20 lbs! have lost 2lbs so far 18 more :):)
  • jennrson
    jennrson Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am looking to lose about 30-35 pounds too! Completely understand how you feel!