looking for LOW CARB friends who log daily AND comment

Options
Hello , im hunk of mexican . i'm currently looking for New friends who are committed to Low Carb eating. i only have 2 friends who understand my food log and inspire me to eat new ways , staying under 30 carbs.

I'm a daily logger and i have a Sense of humor ...

I also like to send GIFS> in message from time 2 time ,

Currently the friends i have , are not logging or even commenting when i ask for " Help / ideas " except the newbies that are doing Low Carbs. They have both been Very helpful.

I like to support my friends with what i can , when i can.

But lately i feel left out. They are good people but they don't have much of a interactive funny bone.
I like to work with their comments to be a little cleaver and humorous when i can but none of them hardly ever
Play back to me anymore .

:ohwell: i'm lonely , :tongue: well not that lonely , just need Smart Funny Friends who understand commitment and creativity.

Right now my food choices are limited and i'm looking for creative food friends as well . i'm not talking presentation , but how to make the most of healthy fats and STRETCHING that 20-35 Carb's out to the max.

I just found ----)- Manitoba Harvest Shelled Hemp Seed Nut 2oz , 3 carbs - 3 fibers - 10 proteins , Not bad ! ... Not the fun kind either , but the Crunchy kind , i miss a good crunch... But i think i can make this into something similar to a tortilla and still be true low carbs..

Anyone understand what i'm hoping 4 ? Im going 2 bed and hoping i'll make 1 new friend .... Amen ... :drinker:

Now who Wants Ice Cream ? ? ? :bigsmile:

cID24.gif

And no Fighting words , lets keep this :flowerforyou: friendly .... Thank you for reading .

FightingWords.gif

Replies

• hunkofmexican
    hunkofmexican Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    i thought it said , " Take That FAT "

tumblr_llvlb9tWvq1qd7q8co1_400.gif

Should of posted this during the mourning , so far 1 new friend , Who's Next ?
  • beckylou66
    beckylou66 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Sorry I can't ever see your GIF's I see these 2 tho :laugh:
  • oneday987
    oneday987 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Count me in :)
  • hunkofmexican
    Options
    Welcome aboard , :drinker:
  • jennafer32
    jennafer32 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I've been active for over 200 days :) I comment daily and would love some playful interaction instead of the forbidden LIKE button!!
    I also low carb but not as low as you! You would definitley win in a low carb limbo contest!

~jennafer32
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Well, I ain't that low carb, I try to keep mine under 100.

<insert NSFW gif here>
  • hunkofmexican
    Options
    I know the low carb thing works I have a friend and his now ex girlfriend who both lost over 100 pounds doing it, but it looked like a lot of work.
    [/quote

Alot of Work ? Just imagine losing that 100 pounds compared to 7.5 ...Your friends would trade you any day of the year to just have to lose 7.5 pounds of FAT

Life is Hard Work...

Do you want to have these ? if so , You can have Mine ! :noway:

moobs1.jpg?w=235&h=235
  • Lilyin562
    Options
    I'm open to Low-carb friends - I especially need food ideas. =)
  • davisphotog
    davisphotog Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Also, looking for some low carb friends. Also looking for some new recipes and food inspiration!
  • msgoody2shoes74
    Options
    Hi there,

Lately one my favorites is quesadillas on a low carb tortilla. You can put whatever you want in it. Sometimes just cheese and onion. Usually chicken, mushrooms, onions, cheese, and you can add sour cream as well. I'll eat sandwiches on low carb bread for lunch if I'm not feeling like cooking. Grilled cheese or grilled ham & cheese. Burgers on low carb buns. So many options
  • Rockerbaby187
    Rockerbaby187 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I deleted my old account so I am friendless at the moment.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    Low carb-ing again. Open diary. Log daily. Active with active friends. In maintenance. Add me if you want.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I do keto, which is low carb and high fat. My diary is public, so you can take a look.
  • hunkofmexican
    Options
    May 15th 2014 , and still looking for low or lower carb friends who "" HAVE a SENSE of HUMOR and log Daily , ""

So far i have a few really great humorist losing weight with me ...

Currently i am still getting over pneumonia for the 2nd time in 9 months and counting down till i start Low Carb again , butt i am

keeping up with them and their progress . and i will do the same for you , If you do the same for me .

My profile is open for now , so just send me a friend request and lets laugh while we lose weight ... if you over eat , i might spell

O.I.N.K. , but that is humor not personal like one took it , if that offends you then look for another friend that will check "" like ""

even on days you screw up ... this is about the truth and being supportive ...

Just so you know , i change the profile picture everyday while i am away from Low Carbs .... each one represents the Monster

inside feeding off the carbs i have to eat to get well ... and NO , i'm not eating Twinkies while i'm off Low Carb .

Hunk Out !
  • hunkofmexican
    Options
    Welcome aboard sclady2 :drinker:
  • hunkofmexican
    Options
    May 25th 2014 and still have room for a couple of more low Carbers with a sense of humor , No Boobs who ask for friendship and then disappear .... :wink:

bennyhill.gif