Hello All!! 2 Weeks in 5 lbs Down

Options
Audi68
Audi68 Posts: 113 Member
I do believe I have found my home!!! I've been logging in for two weeks now and really like it here and would like to get some more friends on my journey. I have done WW in the past but really like this alot better.

I am a 42 year old mom that is now an empty nester. Time to work on me!!! My husband is a great supporter at home but I would still like to have more support from people here.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• kt2007
    kt2007 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    well that's good he supports you at the house makes it just that much easier. Welcome to the site and feel free to add me up if you would like I got a few ppl on my page as friends that have been great too have as friends on here check it out if you want and again welcome to the site.
  • ree0280
    Options
    5 pounds in 2 weeks!! Do tell your secret!!
    Welcome and keep up the good work!
  • Audi68
    Options
    5 pounds in 2 weeks!! Do tell your secret!!
    Welcome and keep up the good work!

No secret at all. I just love the numbers thing calories in and calories out. I have been measuring everything I eat right down to the creamer I put in my coffee. I also make sure I get on my treadmill for at least 30 minutes 5 days a week. I am really out of shape so I would like to work up my endurance to do the 30 day shred.
  • BillyLightening
    Options
    Congrats!! I downloaded Jillian Michaels' 30 day shred, is that the one you're talking about? I haven't done it yet but I don't think it's too difficult as it's only about 20-25 minutes, we should all try it and see how it is!!
  • Audi68
    Options
    Congrats!! I downloaded Jillian Michaels' 30 day shred, is that the one you're talking about? I haven't done it yet but I don't think it's too difficult as it's only about 20-25 minutes, we should all try it and see how it is!!

That's the one!! I'm so far out of shape. I couldn't make it through the warm up and first set. I am working on building up to it a little more with the treadmill, my original goal was to give it a shot January 1st but I think I am going to move that up to December 1st because I have been building more staminia.