they aren't going anywhere!

Options
I know they always say your boobs are the first to go but damn, mine havent gone anywhere!
Haha I must just be destined for D boobs. urghhh.

Does anyone else notice their boobs just aren't going away but everything else is? lol

Replies

• seemichellerun
    Options
    I was a DD when I was in my early 20's and 125lbs.
    I was a DD when I was I was 168lbs and done with nursing my son.
    I'm still a DD at 151lbs.

Unless I have surgery, I'm pretty sure I'll be this cup size forever.
  • jacgray
    Options
    I keep losing the weight off my bum, hips and legs - which is exactly where I don't need to lose it! My boobs have stayed the sames despite losing over 20lbs and my flabby midrift is just the same. If it carries on I will look like Dolly Parton!
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I know they always say your boobs are the first to go but damn, mine havent gone anywhere!
    Haha I must just be destined for D boobs. urghhh.

Does anyone else notice their boobs just aren't going away but everything else is? lol

Don't complain! I've got DDs and I'm worried when I go back to my high school weight that my boobs will go back to my highschool size-Cs :'( I want to keep them @ Ds!! (I'm hoping the fact that I trained 20 hours a week for swimming back then will mean that I won't have as much muscle in the area and will therefore have slightly bigger boobs lol)
  • mkirby
    mkirby Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    i cant wait for my man boobs to go down
  • ferb55
    ferb55 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    haha thanks! Im not complaining, I love my boobs because they look great in shirts and dresses. ;)

I'm sure my bf would prefer I keep them too
  • untamedheart
    Options
    My boobs are the first place I lose weight! It sucks!
  • Pril2000
    Pril2000 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I've lost 50 lbs in 2 years and I've only gone from a large DD to a small/medium D. I don't think that the last 10 lbs will change much, but even if I drop into the large C range, I'll still be happy. That's a good size and I think I can live with it. :)
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Argh you are so lucky! I was a DD when I was 220lbs, now I'm 178lbs and a C and they're just gonna get smaller :P
  • fitnessbekhs
    Options
    Yeh, I didn't lose my boobs in the first 15 pounds that I lost but I really noticed it this last month or so. I'm 35 pounds down and have lost more than a cup size. From a D down to a C. My husband isn't too happy with it but I am!

It's much easier to fit in button down shirts, etc. with less boobs.

It's also easier to exercise! Even with a sports bra on top of my bra, I would have trouble doing any aerobic exercises but now it's no problem.
  • kmtetour
    kmtetour Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    My boobs are still out there and proud! I can visibly see the difference in my stomache, but nowhere else, and my bras fit the same. I was always pretty chesty as a teenager, but large C's @ 160 lbs were my limit until I started gaining. I don't think I'd feel right with less than a C.
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Over 60 lbs lost and I only went from a DD to a D. Once I lose the rest of my weight I wouldn't be angry if I went to a C but I don't need to be any lower than that.
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I didn' lose any my first 20lbs........ now my last 5lbs I've lost.... all 5lbs from boobs! lol grrrrrrrr
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Mine are the same size regardless of my weight.

If you have more mammary tissue than fat in your boobs, you won't lose them. If you have fattier boobs, they'll get smaller. My guess is you have a lot more mammary tissue.
  • kentlass
    kentlass Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    i wish i had DDs!!

during pregnancy mine went from a B to a D....then down to about a C...now i've lost some weight they're back to a B....i'd like to have a little something left at the end! lol
  • jessimacar
    Options
    The last place I want to lose weight in my breasts. I have always been large chested (my first bra was a B cup, in grade 6!) so hopefully that is a sign I won't lose anything!!

Although going back down to a D or DD would be nice.. I can't find bras in my size at regular stores!! :P

I've been told I look thinner in my hips, exactly where I want to lose it.. so wish me luck it continues that way! Lol.

Good Luck ladies, I hope your boobs stay big, or get small, whatever you're hoping for!
    :D
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    A serious question...people who don't want to lose your breast size. Why? Is it for your significant other? Self image? I am curious.
  • ferb55
    ferb55 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    A serious question...people who don't want to lose your breast size. Why? Is it for your significant other? Self image? I am curious.

Both. I like my boobs, plus so does my boyfriend :)
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I have lost band size (back fat) but the cup remains the same B/C.

***A serious question...people who don't want to lose your breast size. Why? Is it for your significant other? Self image? I am curious. ***

You can relate it to losing a testicle, or having peanuts instead of walnuts. Having breasts is one of the things that make a female feel like a woman and feminine.
  • Sheepdoglady
    Options
    Wearing a correctly fitted bra helps a great deal with shape and improves your figure. It's not about quantity but quality, and a good push-up bra can improve the appearance of even those not so well endowed.
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Mine are a DD, I'm hoping for atleast a D when I lose all the weight, but if my past weight loss is any indication that won't happen...
    My husband says he doesn't want me to lose any (typical guy) lol I told him to strap about 20 pounds of boob to him and walk around all day he might change his mind.